Cost of p-pump over electronics on a VP

P-Pump it you sissy, so I can laugh at yo broke down azz truck! Mine pulls to 3900+ now WOW! and yes I leaned on it!

Jared

Jktcummins, what do you think is wrong with your Adrenaline? I have tried: edge comp, drag comp, Juice, Hot Juice. Adrenaline blows away the Drag Comp on my 5 spd. Much better driving habits when turned up, much more power off the line, and top end feels stouter to me as well. It fuels well past 3400 too. I wonder if you got one with a faulty internal solder joint that only allows can-bus fueling, no pump stretch.

I have no clue but the first program i ran which was the agressive tune was crazy and on the upper power levels it would pull way harder than the tune they sent me. But it sputtered and bucked like crazy. Quad tells me that its cause of the HRVP and the Big injectors and the connecting tubes. So i dont know what else to do.

Send that VP my way as well. LOL

I might take ya up on that. I'm getting some new injectors in this week and I'm gonna go from there. I'm wondering if there's not something physically wrong with your box that's causing that cause I can't understand how the HRVP and tubes could be causing a missing and sputtering. Unless the pump is running dry and isn't moving enough fuel to fill the lines. That's the only thing I can think of.

Well even running down the road at 45mph it will shutter a little until you down shift into drive. Its getting aggrivating. It only does it with the box on and its any PL

My buddy rowland's truck will stutter on the higer power levels if you try and maintain 45mph. That seems to be the rpm/pedal position that he starts to really add the fuel.

My buddy rowland's truck will stutter on the higer power levels if you try and maintain 45mph. That seems to be the rpm/pedal position that he starts to really add the fuel.

I don't know what pump or injectors your buddy rowland is running but my truck with a HRVP and mach 6's will stutter at 45-55mph with out any electronics (stock lines and connector tubes). If I do run any of the 10 PL on the adrenaline it will still stutter at the same mph and rpm, so it doesn't make much of a difference. Once I roll onto the throttle a bit, it'll roll some coal and the stuttering is gone, by then I'm at 1800-2000rpm and 65-70 mph. Just my experience$.02

Mach 6's, SO pump, Quad adrenaline, BD twins, stock lines, stock tubes. His only does it with the quad on.

Strange…. Is this with the aggressive or comp tunes ..? If it is, then maybe he should try the production tune just to see if it goes away. I know the HRVP is not really suppose to give you a lot of fuel or timing over a SO pump but maybe in my case it’s just enough to make the truck act this way.

He was running the aggressive tune. Check what I just posted on the quad adrenaline thread. Rowland spent all day down there with quad on his dyno tweaking stuff.

Well even running down the road at 45mph it will shutter a little until you down shift into drive. Its getting aggrivating. It only does it with the box on and its any PL

Are you reading any boost at Idle? The box I had was reading 6-7lbs of boost at idle which is what was causing my issues. I confirmed this by borrowing a friends and loading the same program, no boost at idle on his and the truck ran smooth for a change. My new box is on it's way from Quad. :woohoo:

Back