Danville Performance Dyno Days

TAZMAN10

Date= March 8th and 9th starting at 8:00AM. Danville Performance phone#
(317)745-2428.

This is the second year for the Danville Performance Dyno Days and it will take place at Danville Performance in Danville Indiana. This will be another great event with prizes for the individual classes and raffles through out the days. This is a 2 day event and the vendors in attendance will include PPE, ATS, SoCal diesel, Haisley machine and various others.

Hotels are filling up fast and the dyno registration is filling up also. The classes will be broke down similar to a sled pull in that there will be a work stock class, a 2.8 class, and a open class.

We are working on the final rules but this will be a lot of fun for everyone. This will get you warmed up for the upcoming season. We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Dyno Registration

Registration will actually begin Feb 1st. The forms will be ready then and it gives us time to get the classes set.

Registration is under way on the March 8th and 9th Danville Dyno event. The classes are listed on Diesel Place but I will try to post them on here later.

Class prizes are being worked out now but if you have a stock truck or a 2.6 single CP3 truck...I would get signed up. There will be a open class also. The stock class will be geared toward stock vehicles, no modified turbos will be allowed in the stock class.

This will be a great start to the season and we look forward to seeing everyone there.

The prize package will be better than last year and they will be finalized for the classes this week. Mark (Danville Performance) will post the rules, schedule, and prizes later.

No cheating will be allowed in the stock class.

I wish my engine was going to be done I do belive that I won the open class last year with 804hp with a ppumped 24V and a little*nx*

hmmm if i get outta bama early enough i might have to hit this up even tho i plan on coming up in april for the hoosier black out but damn i wanna c what my new set up puts down!

03f3507.3 said:
hmmm if i get outta bama early enough i might have to hit this up even tho i plan on coming up in april for the hoosier black out but damn i wanna c what my new set up puts down!

Make it outta bama! It'll be worth it!

"Everyone else, I am going to clear up some of your questions and the rest at the end of the week when the final details are ironed out. As for the classes, there will be four of them,
Stock-Bone stock-period, chance for the newbies to see how the process works and maybe win a prize
Workstock-May have exhaust, intake, liftpump and programmer, has to be the stock unmodified charger, may have upgraded trany
Street-All the below mods plus charger up to 2.6( I have a plug and will be checking the winners) No dual fuelers, no water injection, no compressed gases of any kind period
Open-For anyone that doesn't fit in the lower classes ie. 2.8 up chargers including twins, duel fuelers, no water injection, no compressed gases of any kind period

There will be no compressed gases or water/meth injection allowed due to insurance reasons. Sorry but that is how it is, no exceptions.

It will be run what you have and no tune changes so your truck must be ready to run when it is your turn and hope you brought enough. It will be your best run that is scored but you will get a copy of all three runs for your own record. There will be a twist to it that will level the playing field for all that will be announced on Sat! If you are caught cheating you will be DQed and there will be no refund, period so don't cheat. That would suck for you getting caught cheating in front of some of the top guys in the industry. Top two spots in each class will win a prize to be announced at the end of the week and they will be great prizes. There will be a further update at the end of the week so stay tuned and see you guys later. Good luck to all!"
That's from Mark himself.

Here's what the prizes are as from Mark himself.
"Well here is the classes and there prizes at this time...

The Danville Performance Stock Class
1st Place-Single 4" Stainless Exhaust system provided by Danville Perf.
2nd Place-PPE Programmer excelerator by PPE
3rd Place-AEM Cold air Intake system

The ATS/So Cal Diesel Work Stock Class
1st Place-Aurora 4000 Turbo kit from ATS
2nd Place-$300 Gift Certificate from SoCal Diesel

The PPE/ Haisley Machine Street Class
1st Place-PPE Dual Fueler Kit from PPE
2nd Place-$300 Gift Certificate from Haisley Machine

The Danville Performance/So Cal Diesel Open Class
1st Place-$500 Cash Danville Performance
2nd Place-$300 Cash So Cal Diesel

This is the tentative list of Prizes at this time and there will be door prizes and raffled prized both days! Will be a great time and looking forward to a fun event to start the year off!"

Come on folks! It's gonna be a good time!

Ryan

Last edited:
hmmm work stock might be worth it for me i am lookin to get a new turbo but havent heard how the ats is running on the 6.0's

Smokeshow101 said:
hmmm work stock might be worth it for me i am lookin to get a new turbo but havent heard how the ats is running on the 6.0's

HEY that's my class! I'd like to some good running trucks there. It's more about fun and bs'n than "my truck is better then yours" even though you've got a Ford! I just like watching the smoke roll and I wanna see what mine will do now after a year of modding! Come on over!

Ryan:Cheer:

aggar said:
Make it outta bama! It'll be worth it!

"Everyone else, I am going to clear up some of your questions and the rest at the end of the week when the final details are ironed out. As for the classes, there will be four of them,
Stock-Bone stock-period, chance for the newbies to see how the process works and maybe win a prize
Workstock-May have exhaust, intake, liftpump and programmer, has to be the stock unmodified charger, may have upgraded trany
Street-All the below mods plus charger up to 2.6( I have a plug and will be checking the winners) No dual fuelers, no water injection, no compressed gases of any kind period
Open-For anyone that doesn't fit in the lower classes ie. 2.8 up chargers including twins, duel fuelers, no water injection, no compressed gases of any kind period

There will be no compressed gases or water/meth injection allowed due to insurance reasons. Sorry but that is how it is, no exceptions.

It will be run what you have and no tune changes so your truck must be ready to run when it is your turn and hope you brought enough. It will be your best run that is scored but you will get a copy of all three runs for your own record. There will be a twist to it that will level the playing field for all that will be announced on Sat! If you are caught cheating you will be DQed and there will be no refund, period so don't cheat. That would suck for you getting caught cheating in front of some of the top guys in the industry. Top two spots in each class will win a prize to be announced at the end of the week and they will be great prizes. There will be a further update at the end of the week so stay tuned and see you guys later. Good luck to all!"
That's from Mark himself.

Here's what the prizes are as from Mark himself.
"Well here is the classes and there prizes at this time...

The Danville Performance Stock Class
1st Place-Single 4" Stainless Exhaust system provided by Danville Perf.
2nd Place-PPE Programmer excelerator by PPE
3rd Place-AEM Cold air Intake system

The ATS/So Cal Diesel Work Stock Class
1st Place-Aurora 4000 Turbo kit from ATS
2nd Place-$300 Gift Certificate from SoCal Diesel

The PPE/ Haisley Machine Street Class
1st Place-PPE Dual Fueler Kit from PPE
2nd Place-$300 Gift Certificate from Haisley Machine

The Danville Performance/So Cal Diesel Open Class
1st Place-$500 Cash Danville Performance
2nd Place-$300 Cash So Cal Diesel

This is the tentative list of Prizes at this time and there will be door prizes and raffled prized both days! Will be a great time and looking forward to a fun event to start the year off!"

Come on folks! It's gonna be a good time!

Ryan

pretty tempted but id have to run the open class with my exactly 2.8 charger lol:bang with just fuel only and no water or drugs tho i dont think it be worth my try to win maybe if i could get my second charger on but thats gonna be a much later this year:rockwoot:....what about adding a 2.8 class and then a open class lol

03f3507.3 said:
pretty tempted but id have to run the open class with my exactly 2.8 charger lol:bang with just fuel only and no water or drugs tho i dont think it be worth my try to win maybe if i could get my second charger on but thats gonna be a much later this year:rockwoot:....what about adding a 2.8 class and then a open class lol

I would love to be there and watch that thing perform! I love seeing a good running powerstroke perform! Let me know if your gonna make it? You going to bowling green???

hey ric are you gonna put your truck on the dyno again?

We have a pull the weekend before so it depends on how it goes. It has been on the dyno several times already with the new combination and it will be on there again this week to get ready for the pull. This isn't about show casing the Danville trucks, it's about giving back to the people who love the sport and give them a chance at winning some great prizes. It will be a busy couple of weeks for both Mark and myself.

I would love to be there and watch that thing perform! I love seeing a good running powerstroke perform! Let me know if your gonna make it? You going to bowling green???

yeah im gonna try making it out but only if i figure out my tranny problem i think we traced it to a faulty gas pedal but will see im in bama right now an wont be coming up home till late the 7th so im going to be pushing it....i will be at bowling green for sure tho!

Back