Danville Performance Dyno Days

Just got back a little while ago. Mostly Dmax's. One did 630hp, another did 891hp/1447 tq. I got vid of the 891 truck. We left about 230, so not sure if any other high number trucks spun 'em.

we left a 5 or so. there was one duramax that ran around like 600...nuthin too eventful. anybody going tomm it sucks i didnt get to meet anybody from here

me and a few are heading out tonight and dynoing tomm sounds like its not going to be the fin i was thinking????????

I might be able to make the april one now. ill just be getting back from TN that night so maybe ill just continue on up there. Any good local hotels (well where does everybody stay)

Jeremie

I thought it was a good show but I was a little disappointed with the lack of Dodges and Fords participating.
I ran a 514 hp and 1042 tq. I was happy with my set-up. The goal was 500/1000.

Ill be there again tomarrow guys. Look me up ill probably have a name badge on again with heavyhd on it.

Ya dodge and for turnout isnt too good at that dyno day. I left around 5 or so, got bored of stock d-max's. Plus I didnt realy like nor understand their point system. Anyone know how they figured that up?

There were only 3 stock trucks that ran yesterday. The points system was the avg. of the 3 hp numbers, the avg of the 3 torque numbers and then avg. the hp and torque avgs. and that's how you get the point. Makes it a little more level field. Doesn't just go with the Highest HP truck. It factors in the tq too.

Boss hawg,
I had the Black crew cab LBZ dmax with the Painted black H2 wheels. I had dad run his stock red LMM to see if he could win the stock class and win a free programmer rather than paying out the butt for one.

we left a 5 or so. there was one duramax that ran around like 600...nuthin too eventful. anybody going tomm it sucks i didnt get to meet anybody from here

If you were there til 5 and saw the Fleece truck how'd you miss the 891hp pulling truck?! It was the one that was all decal'd up.

The only thing I saw of the 891 truck was it leaving :( Oh well Hopefuly Ill be putting down something close to that soon :rockwoot:

Yeah, powermax, some reichenbach chevy place or soemthing like that.....there were all kinds of sponsors I'd never heard of on that thing, but it sure put out some power. I need to get the video loaded on. For a Dmax, it sounded great.

whoops. I'm still sedated... Cut the hell out of my hand today working around the house... 6 stitches...

Back