Danville Performance Dyno Days

It was a good time. The Cummins/P-Choke turnout was very poor IMO. I didnt dyno but did get some free stickers and a samich. I did enjoy the white D-max though. He def has some trans leaking issues though. LOL!

Yeah, powermax, some reichenbach chevy place or soemthing like that.....there were all kinds of sponsors I'd never heard of on that thing, but it sure put out some power. I need to get the video loaded on. For a Dmax, it sounded great.

The Power Max Express is owned by Matt Weingart of Salem Ohio. He also runs Power Max Performance in Salem. His maxium boost on the runs was 42 psi. When he gets boost up to 60 or 70, watch out!! :rockwoot:

Would really appreciate it if you could post a video. So far no one has. Thanks

Last edited:
hey did you end up winning the 2.6 class

Another truck from Fleece Performance.

Steve Yeager
2006 Dodge 3500 srw
90hp sticks
mp8+ predator 160
slightly modded cp3 :hehe:
And can't remember the turbo, A4k ?

601hp 1187tq

I got him in HP but he got me in TQ and on the average system they were using he won
I might of been able to beat him had I ran again with some more pulsewidth but we didn't want to put the truck through it again, plus he's from Fleece to so it wasn't worth it. Even though it made my pregnant wife cry. Thanks Steve

Dale I'm looking for vid's of Matt's truck to upload.. I'll find one.

We had a video camera at home, but someone else was using it. I could not have used it during the running anyhow, I was jumping up and down like a monkey with the trots! :cheer:
Great to meet and talk with all of you.
My best line of the day was when JNeal's truck started up on the dyno, I poked Chase and said, "What's wrong with that truck? It's making a funny noise."
It was a great trip home with a winner on the trailer!! :rockwoot:

That's funny Bobo, my buddy's head is in the video.......bottom left, black hat on. He's gonna dig it....:hehe:

Who was the really tall guy there, I mean like 7ft plus! I almost walked into his kneecaps when I turned around to go into the front of the store and use the restroom.

Back