data logger question

I know of at least one truck with a pro version of the racepac and it's very cool!! It has GPS and can track and log track speed, distance you pulled, plus all the other things data logging setups can log - a million egt probes, hundred different boost readings, etc. :D

C-ya

i use computechs logger had great luck with it easy to use and is capable of i think 45 channels ther tech support is also good i have their newer model and it is small and compact they also have a nice digital dash option that plugs in

Rpm makes a darn good one and is pretty easy on the pocket, But Randy's customer service is second to none. We have used them for years!

Eric

That's great, How do you get a hold of the Computech guys? Website? Whats the name of the logger they sell/ you use? Is it designed for diesels/ pulling etc or is it a all purpose unit? What are most running for sensors to start? Anyone got some screen shots of the soft ware, is it wireless downloadable? Sorry for all the questions, hard to find info on this stuff.

TIA

Heath

Last edited:
there website is Computech Systems, home of DataMaxx, RaceAir Pro, and other products for racing if you call them they will usually work with you on price imo the best bang for the buck it uses a standard sd card that plugs in the side of the box or the dash cluster if you get that, it has alot of options as far as ways of recording i run one on my drag car and am getting close to putting one on my truck if you need advice on the graphing i have sent them graphs before and they have helped me to tune the car they said that working with diesels would not be a prob.

RPM Perfromance , lots of experance with the pullers , easy to use and st up , plus Randy with help in any way possable 405 495 0454

I know of at least one truck with a pro version of the racepac and it's very cool!! It has GPS and can track and log track speed, distance you pulled, plus all the other things data logging setups can log - a million egt probes, hundred different boost readings, etc. :D

C-ya

RPM can do the GPS thing. But GPS has a flaw. It does work at indoor pulls. He can get you a ground doppler that will work any where and give you the same data.:woohoo:

Back