Deckplate 6.7L Build

Nothing is more relieving than dropping a small part/nut/bolt and hearing it hit the floor.

I know he's wanting some seat time to get everything dialed in before they head out west. That being said it wouldn't surprise me if the engine is in the truck and running before this weekend.

Correct, We are hoping to set the engine today and get the drive line in so we can finish drive shaft loops, get it on the dyno next week and play with turbo configurations.

Lavon

Progress, the little details take so much time!

e908330e68410b6e15d3be06afecc699.jpg
65309835f6fca38e2ee6bd4958929f8e.jpg

Might as well go ahead and change that steering pump out now Lavon.

Beat you to it, Installed a brand new MOPAR power steering pump along with PSC Heavy Duty Gear box and Hydraulic assist steering setup. If I lose power steering, It will be the most disappointing $2000 i spent on the truck.

Lavon

Beat you to it, Installed a brand new MOPAR power steering pump along with PSC Heavy Duty Gear box and Hydraulic assist steering setup. If I lose power steering, It will be the most disappointing $2000 i spent on the truck.

Lavon

I went with AGR and it hums and feels like it sticks when it's really cold and I just start it up. I think PSC was the right choice. I haven't heard anyone complain about their stuff!

Edit: and not a hum like it's got bad fluid or too thick of fluid. Like something is rotating and isn't balanced but the bearings haven't gone out yet...

We fabricated a battery tray on the outside of the frame on the passenger side, in front of the rear tire.
4938c0b2fb4f46949eb2ff32f964c0fc.jpg

Back