Diesel Funny car fires up new motor...."OH MY"

OH MY GAWD.....Hell yeah John. That thing is sweet as hell man, cant wait to see some of the passes.

Should rock n roll if they'll lite early enough. Against the brake, what kind of r's does it take 4600+? 71 over 95 is a big set of lungs. Happen to know what the Scheid guys run on thier rail? The idle sounds killer, nice job John hope it runs great for you. Ryan

I feel like they are going to light... we added some more calipers & have them all working good. We have a new wastegate company (JGS PRECISION) that has a few tricks up their sleeve as well. We are hopeing to have her all shook down for The NHRDA season opener. still waiting on some very key parts though.

I feel like they are going to light... we added some more calipers & have them all working good. We have a new wastegate company (JGS PRECISION) that has a few tricks up their sleeve as well. We are hopeing to have her all shook down for The NHRDA season opener. still waiting on some very key parts though.

New hat for the driver??

Chris

If Coy could fit in the cage he would have the driving duties in a heartbeat....He is way too tall. His head is bent over & knees hit the wheel. Hellmann & Dalpilot have been asked but he schedule is too conflicting with their life. The driver needs to be a constant.

how short is the cage? I can be had for very very cheap...I would say let garbage azz drive...but we're going for lightweight right?

I'm too fat...

I was kidding about the new hat John...but I think you had something different every time I saw you last year!

Car is looking GOOD!
Chris

If Coy could fit in the cage he would have the driving duties in a heartbeat....He is way too tall. His head is bent over & knees hit the wheel. Hellmann & Dalpilot have been asked but he schedule is too conflicting with their life. The driver needs to be a constant.

Might have to rethink. I mean seriously, how mad do you think Mel would really be that I am back in Karen on a regular basis? Lets talk about the schedule again. LOL

Should rock n roll if they'll lite early enough. Against the brake, what kind of r's does it take 4600+? 71 over 95 is a big set of lungs. Happen to know what the Scheid guys run on thier rail? The idle sounds killer, nice job John hope it runs great for you. Ryan

Will it really take that kind of R's to light that combo on a Cummins ? Looks good John , hope to see it down in Phoenix again this year ! It was good meeting you last year , probably dont remember but i was parked next to you guys on the left side with the black Dmax , had a nice conversation about Hobbiest :hehe:

Lord I'd hope not, I was kind of kiddin'..... kind of. It will lite better than his huge single Im sure. Having them lite that late would be almost pointless IMO.
John will get it fingered out, I think he's like me, persistant, hard working and wont give up. If the'll lite, not drive through the convertor and GM tranny parts dont go flyin' it should be fast lol

Last edited:
I think the single was an 80, right? At least one will light off the line this way ;)

Back