Diesel Funny car fires up new motor...."OH MY"

john deere premium either is 80% and is the only either that will start our pulling engines. Agco is like 65% and others are even less. the cheap either makes it sound like the rods are knocking when you try and use it. the jd stuff makes her purrr, give it a try and let us know I bet it greatly improves the starting of your beast
:ft:

Why is JD ether so hard to find? Out of the 4 JD dealerships in the area none have their brand ether.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4[/MEDIA]

admin edit: you can hit the 'blue M' in the bar above....that brings up the media tags. just cut and paste the link. THATPreston

Why is JD ether so hard to find? Out of the 4 JD dealerships in the area none have their brand ether.

Wierd, I get it at the local dealer by the case.

They may not have it in stock but have them order it for you.

BBD

I went by and looked again yesterday, Dam'n i want to drive that thing. LOL

Good info...I knew ours was better than most everything else out there, but Deere's is a bit better. Some engines don't like ours...as soon as it gets a snort, they just lock up.

I'd offer to send you a case for Karen John...but I can't ship it...

Maybe I could become the official Ether supplier of Comp D:hehe: :hehe:
Chris
I'm pretty sure the Ohio guys can use up all you can supply pretty quick!

I went by and visited with John and Karen today. She seemed content, but that was probably because John was doing his best to get her parameters set.

looks and sounds soo good

ps- what makes the lope at idle?

the buffer spring. the rsv pumps that lope usually use a stock buffer spring. many pullers dont want that lope as it makes it harder to idle around and a heavier buffer spring can be installed to help cure it.

that thing sounds badass!! for some reason while watching the video of it idling.. my pants started to get tight?

Thats one sick ride. What kinda of power you putting down? I'm supprised to see that the engine responded so well running that big pump. I can't wait to see what kinda times you put down with the car.:Cheer:

Thats one sick ride. What kinda of power you putting down? I'm supprised to see that the engine responded so well running that big pump. I can't wait to see what kinda times you put down with the car.:Cheer:

I think the new twins set it off, at 4K it sound's really ratical, I wonder what 6k is gonna sound like, rumor has it he's taking it to the track wed. night. You can bet I'm gonna go watch if he doe's.

I think the new twins set it off, at 4K it sound's really ratical, I wonder what 6k is gonna sound like, rumor has it he's taking it to the track wed. night. You can bet I'm gonna go watch if he doe's.
Better take the video camera or they'll be some angry yankees around this place. ;)

Back