Diesel Power Challenge 2015 Coverage and Discussion

I think the race is really for second at this point. Id really like to see jesse take second. I feel like any othere year besides this year and last jesse would have won the event.

Not sure on that part.... Fink would know more than me on that. Those 2.5 are kinda different....

Whoaa easy now LOL ya he had a for sale sign on it earlier last year, pretty mild truck though now, I ran with it quite a bit and beat it at kent city

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could be wrong but it sounded to me like not all competitors got to make a pass last night before they got rained out. If this is correct, wouldn't that slightly skew the fuel economy testing with their new setup?

Yea, and the trucks that went more rounds today obviously used more fuel. I don't know how that kind of testing would prove anything?????

I'd say Lavon has 1st, 2nd is going to be tight I bet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are likely dropping the fuel consumption scoring for Wednesday, and counting Tues and Thurs for fuel because of a few scenarios that made fuel unfair yesterday. I got 2nd in the sled pull today. We're just about to start the awards banquet. Final results shortly

They are likely dropping the fuel consumption scoring for Wednesday, and counting Tues and Thurs for fuel because of a few scenarios that made fuel unfair yesterday. I got 2nd in the sled pull today. We're just about to start the awards banquet. Final results shortly

Were they refilling every night?

On a separate note, I'm betting DPC has been the best advertisement Firepunk has ever done

5d0be4cb11746381eb57188a58ab42fb.jpg

Back