Diesel Power Challenge 2015 Coverage and Discussion

Any idea how they're doing the fuel mileage event this year?

They're not exactly, fuel is totaled each day. And honestly it's ****ing retarded. A few guys like Chomos got SCREWED there.

Anyone know how the overall rundown is looking so far? I didn't hear who won the obstacle course, Lavon has got to be up there though along with rick yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I can say is I'm pretty happy. :lolly:

I kinda like the idea of keeping track of fuel consumption for each truck for the whole competition, he who uses the least after the last event wins that part of the challenge.

I said weeks ago that smart money is on Lavon to repeat. I'm standing behind that statement.

I kinda like the idea of keeping track of fuel consumption for each truck for the whole competition, he who uses the least after the last event wins that part of the challenge.

Trust me, there are some issues there.

I said weeks ago that smart money is on Lavon to repeat. I'm standing behind that statement.

We're gonna find out tonight!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Lavon's won 3/4 events so far with 2nd place in the one he didn't win? I would think that would be hard to overcome unless he bombs the Sled Pull.

Trust me, there are some issues there.

We're gonna find out tonight!

Seems like he is in awful good position to take it again

From what I've gathered from forum and Facebook posts

Dyno: 2nd
Obstacle: possibly 1st
Tow 1/8: 1st
1/4: 1st

Last edited:
Lavon just pulled over 300ft on the sled pull, first puller though. so we will see.

Wow Jesse took out Rick fox

This is awesome... crew cab six leaker at that. :lolly: Lavons truck is a beast, looks like he'll repeat now that he had a good sled pull! Seems like it was a good group of guys and competition this year.

Back