Drive pressure particle trap?

Is there big differences how you connetcting to the manifold? In the manifold, in the flange, at any angle etc. Is it possible that the connection will act like an ejector, so the guage will read less pressure than it really is?
//nilsson

Well testers, time for report time if your watching...

Still considering various options for a baffle over the inlet... without adding cost.

Well testers, time for report time if your watching...

Still considering various options for a baffle over the inlet... without adding cost.

Love mine! Haven't had to clean it yet and im a smoky mess!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Mine is still running great.. ONLY got black soot about 3 inches from the filter so far and my truck smokes like a train. Freaking awesome filter so far.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I think I will officially put these up for sale, added a valve at the top for clean-outs and added another internal baffle to help liquid find its way to the bottom.
TK327 Diesel Drive Pressure Particle Trap
MSRP $59.99 as pictured
tk327.jpg

Does it come with any extra filters? And how many outlet ports?

Thanks,
-Jared

Not sure if I missed it but how often were you guys plugging filters before and what where you using?

These look good. I am trying a new setup soon and if it doesnt work i will be looking into these. We use drive pressure to control our he551v and we have to clean it about every 3-4th time we drive it.

All the filter parts are fully cleanable, all metal no paper. Also they will be available , the main filter is just a bronze air muffler.

Back