duramini vs Tpd Wednseday night!!!!!!!!

yes, we are all here to enjoy diesels, im just voicing my opinion. great, it can do 1000+ on the bottle, now go home and build a REAL motor and do it without NOS, this aint tokyo bro. but this of course is just my opinion, i cant prevent people from taking my opinion right to their butt and getting offended over it, but carry on......:Cheer:

Sorry, but that's just dumb. If it were that easy, there would be a helluva lot more 1K+ trucks. If you think you can just slap a big kit on and make 1K+.... do it, bring a video camera and a bucket. One for proof, the other to catch flying parts. Just my $.02

Im gonna agree with Levi. You need to have experience to have an opinion. Im not being rude but if you have never built anything that will even run a 13 second 1/4 mile you shouldn't say how lame somebody's setup is that has run 10's.....

well i dug my grave and now i'll lay in it i guess. the way i worded that wasn't the best so i'll agree with you, that does sound stupid. Im not sure i could build a 1000+ HP D-max on fuel, but im confident i could do it with a cummins, in fact, im in the process of doing it right now with my puller motor, im only hoping to have about 700, but im sure the setup i have IS capable of 1000+ with the proper charger/chargers and the right pump tuning

HAHA, you never quit do you?

well i do now, i give up. i had an opinion and just because it didnt agree with EVERYONE else, i got flamed. enjoy the results of the race:tree:

well i dug my grave and now i'll lay in it i guess. the way i worded that wasn't the best so i'll agree with you, that does sound stupid. Im not sure i could build a 1000+ HP D-max on fuel, but im confident i could do it with a cummins, in fact, im in the process of doing it right now with my puller motor, im only hoping to have about 700, but im sure the setup i have IS capable of 1000+ with the proper charger/chargers and the right pump tuning

Am i the only one that caught this??

I'm confident I could do it in a Dmax with the right parts, set-up, tuning, help, money and knowledge. So easy a caveman could do it. :bang

wow.....this got WAY out of hand, im glad you guys are so willing to throw a guy under the bus for having a G**D**M opinion.

I'm confident I could do it in a Dmax with the right parts, set-up, tuning, help, money and knowledge. So easy a caveman could do it. :bang

yeah, im sure you could, just build one for 700 on #2 and throw some spray on it:nos::nos:

wow.....this got WAY out of hand, im glad you guys are so willing to throw a guy under the bus for having a G**D**M opinion.

yeah, im sure you could, just build one for 700 on #2 and throw some spray on it:nos::nos:

Seriously? Just let it go man, you're not going to convince anyone else on here that 1K+ HP is easy. With or without all your beloved nitrous. LOL

I think he was referring to Max'd Out's spendy setup. I doubt Nathan would say what his cost is, but i'm sure retail is above 10K...and worth every penny to have a 1000+ horsepower fuel only setup that spools like that!!

Check my vids of my runs in Pheonix , i left at 15 psi which is way soft for that big of chargers , I dont think it took that long to light my chargers , and i have stock heads and cam , . not to say mine is as good or better , but the cheaper options is not that far off of par IMOP .

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd1yDg9BLzU&feature=player_embedded[/MEDIA]

Check my vids of my runs in Pheonix , i left at 15 psi which is way soft for that big of chargers , I dont think it took that long to light my chargers , and i have stock heads and cam , . not to say mine is as good or better , but the cheaper options is not that far off of par IMOP .

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd1yDg9BLzU&feature=player_embedded[/MEDIA]

Whats Maxed Out's weight compared to yours out of curiosity?

they raced twice, ill let you guys suffer tho, drake or the d-max guy (dont no his name) can tell. lol

Whats Maxed Out's weight compared to yours out of curiosity?

Not sure of the exact weight but I think Trent said his was in the 5500 range, Max'd Out probably 250-300 lbs heaver. Don't know exactly but that's a guess.

Here a clapped out run from both trucks lol!!!!

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egu8WqmzUBs[/MEDIA]

Back