duramini vs Tpd Wednseday night!!!!!!!!

Here's my run round 1

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LPwN5l53sc[/MEDIA]

Check my vids of my runs in Pheonix , i left at 15 psi which is way soft for that big of chargers , I dont think it took that long to light my chargers , and i have stock heads and cam , . not to say mine is as good or better , but the cheaper options is not that far off of par IMOP.

I just went back and looked at your build. I didn't realize you were running an S475/S510. I thought you were running the 66/480 setup like what you had at Industrial's dyno event last year. You're able to light those fairly easily, are you spraying anything to get them to come up?

I guess we'll see this year how those stack up to the Garretts. Nice times, BTW, looking forward to seeing you bust into the 9's with a more aggressive launch!

I just went back and looked at your build. I didn't realize you were running an S475/S510. I thought you were running the 66/480 setup like what you had at Industrial's dyno event last year. You're able to light those fairly easily, are you spraying anything to get them to come up?

I guess we'll see this year how those stack up to the Garretts. Nice times, BTW, looking forward to seeing you bust into the 9's with a more aggressive launch!

No all i have ran trough it so far is fuel , I have a bottle on the truck , but its not even filled :hehe:

Congrats on the win Drake! And dang, 130mph is some serious speed in that tank dmini ;)

Dimtiri was that run with the new new turbo setup?

Back