Egr Cooler Delete???

our intakes are not even in the same category, dougs is more of a race application ours is more of a well..person that needs a egr delete category..

better picture so you can see its a smudge..either way..its alot cleaner then what people take off their trucks

gpc1.jpg

our intakes are not even in the same category, dougs is more of a race application ours is more of a well..person that needs a egr delete category..

Race application? A race application would be a significant change. This mounts in the factory location with all factory equipment. The plenum volume is increased. No flow restrictions to give each cylinder a more balanced flow. If someone needs a way to keep from rupturing coolers. Then simply cap the back of the cooler. Which can be done with a simple freeze plug.

I was refering to the stuff that is in the ports to the heads.

picture.php

Im a customer of Adam's and i cant complain about his product.
Great work if you ask me.....

Im a customer of Adam's and i cant complain about his product.
Great work if you ask me.....

I agree!
I helped Stephen put this piece on... and hes right, its nice, and half the price, right? but dougs looks pretty awesome, i want it. pretty bad. It boils down to how much you want/willing to spend...and what your goal is. both will work!

I have Adam's kit as well, and Doug and Adam helped me a ton when my truck was down. It does come down to cost in the end and the direction of your truck.

I want dougs too, its a great improvement over the stock but the way my turbos are it won't fit. So if I can't have it,no one else can. LOL. We still love ya doug

I want dougs too, its a great improvement over the stock but the way my turbos are it won't fit. So if I can't have it,no one else can. LOL. We still love ya doug

It fits if the factory manifold fits.

so doug how much are we talking about for powder coating your setup?

so doug how much are we talking about for powder coating your setup?

Powdercoat. No sir. Anodizing. Custom top plates. Different options. Ours are as clean as the day they come from the factory.

i would never powdercoat a product of that caliber, looks to good by itself.

your a ricer anyways Stephen, haha

Powdercoat. No sir. Anodizing. Custom top plates. Different options. Ours are as clean as the day they come from the factory.

Anodizing a cast parts is not good. They usually end up looking like crap.

Your top plate will look good but the rest of the intake manifold will look horrible, not that you can see much of it once it is installed.

Ivan, Just tig weld on a weldable AN fitting. Clean the aluminum before you weld to it though.

picture.php

i am not clearly seeing dougs set-up......i can see exactly how the other kits work, but i can't figure out dougs.

how does it re-route the coolant....we need some better pics of your stuff doug...i am kinda lost...

It comes out of the oil cooler and goes back to the bottle. It does not route coolant back through the intake manifold.

Got any photos of one installed in a truck? Have you installed one?

Back