Egr Cooler Delete???

Got any photos of one installed in a truck? Have you installed one?

I sent it out to a guy named Aldo. His engine was being built along side of Tim's that went in the ranger. He has another engine in the truck right now that the manifold is going on. It was bolted to the complete engine that is sitting on a pallet in the shop. Harnesses and everything were installed before it went out. Some people just can't wait for things.

I can tell you it fits alot better than the gap in the flange on your turbo kits.

I sent it out to a guy named Aldo. His engine was being built along side of Tim's that went in the ranger. He has another engine in the truck right now that the manifold is going on. It was bolted to the complete engine that is sitting on a pallet in the shop. Harnesses and everything were installed before it went out. Some people just can't wait for things.

I can tell you it fits alot better than the gap in the flange on your turbo kits.

Wow, little hostile aren't you. What's the matter, did I hit a never when I asked if you had actually installed something you are selling? You are claiming how great it is, but you have never actually had it on a running engine. So, how do you know it is so great? Did someone whisper it in your ear?

No I rode in it..I know about it..but you are just on roll this week..not sure what's going on.

Wow, little hostile aren't you. What's the matter, did I hit a never when I asked if you had actually installed something you are selling? You are claiming how great it is, but you have never actually had it on a running engine. So, how do you know it is so great? Did someone whisper it in your ear?

Just thought you might want to think about what kind of questions you ask about the fit and finish of a product. From the preliminary testing on the flow bench I have enough data to be happy with the time spent on this project. I know what a stock manifold flows. Its very interesting to see the flow variations between cylinders. No one whispered. I got an analog readout from a Superflow flow bench.

With doug you never know whats gona come out his mouth.

I love the fact vendors argue...It shows how they are personally with competition and what kind of person they are.

This thread is great entertainment. Is Trusted Dougs new DJ...just curiuos

If they are... One of the last times I saw DJ, I dropped my pants and he kissed my ass under the tower at Moroso. Pucker up buttercup.

With doug you never know whats gona come out his mouth.

I love the fact vendors argue...It shows how they are personally with competition and what kind of person they are.

Some people just call it like they see it...no sugar coating needed.

Just thought you might want to think about what kind of questions you ask about the fit and finish of a product. From the preliminary testing on the flow bench I have enough data to be happy with the time spent on this project. I know what a stock manifold flows. Its very interesting to see the flow variations between cylinders. No one whispered. I got an analog readout from a Superflow flow bench.

The problem was a flange that was milled too thin (our fault not the machinist). As I told you when you informed us that it was leaking, just send it back and we will fix it. That is how we handle all of our experimental parts. For the record, we have, also, had 5 fuel lines come back as well as two oil lines. What is your point?

None of that has any relevance to the topic at hand. EGR Cooler Delete.

I asked if you have any data to back up your claims to the superiority of your product. I find it interesting you are selling something that you won't even run in your truck.

So what's the data say Doug?

Look for dougs intake to be ready for retail purchase summer 2012.

I heard he was going to unvail it with the "Go Go race truck" or who evers truck that is. That would be done about that time

How much does it cost to have a "shop" take care of the egr stuff typically?

Thanks,
KO

Back