Elites VGT-HO

Robts
handbang.gif

OKKKKKAYYY TIM......Has anyone seen a VGTho in person.

Is The Vgt-ho Turbo And Stage 3 Injectors Good Setup For '06 Ford 6.0l

Trying To Make 600hp With My '06 Ford 6.0l, But Don't Know What Injectors And Turbo To Use.

AMARILLO 6.0 said:
Trying To Make 600hp With My '06 Ford 6.0l, But Don't Know What Injectors And Turbo To Use.

On Fuel, thats gonna take a bunch, and yes you will need an upgraded HPOP.

With a shot of NOS, an 06 made 691 and 1398 TQ last night with Cass 200's a Beans Turbo wheel, and an 91 jet.

Dalpilot said:
Guys if your not talking about the Elite VGT-HO, start your own thread please. Thanks. Anything that is not about that in this thread further will be removed, and the poster will be subjected to electro shock therapy. LOL

Dalpilot said:
With a shot of NOS, an 06 made 691 and 1398 TQ last night with Cass 200's a Beans Turbo wheel, and an 91 jet.

:hehe: :bang :clap:

no comment....:kick:

i think it was because tim said to keep the thread on topic, and he posted those numbers which were off topic....

Like my Mom used to say, do as I say not as i do. LOL No sorry, I will take my own advice from here out.

Good news Toby!

since you are the OP and you asked..its apparently not going to happen..'doesn't have enough time to get one done' thats what I was told..kinda sux..but also kinda expected it too..you know what they say..'if it sounds too good' LOL

He did say that he will have one at suncoast..and that it was for me..

Well that sucks. I was to hoping to see how much nitrous it would handle before I hooked mine up since its supposed to be the same thing.

Back