Elites VGT-HO

ralphinnj said:
Nice wheels. American Force, right? I am getting 24's from them, the Independence. I decided to go even because i liked the tire selection much better.

Ralph

Yes Sir. I didnt want to get to big though with the wheels though. I will wait to see what it looks like when I get finished with it.

Mines goin in for Head studs next week, but i dont have the extra cash or the time to get the heads ported/ringed but i'm not really making massive power either.

Last edited:
Spectre32 said:
Mines goin in for Head studs next week, but i dont have the extra cash or the time to get the heads ported/ringed.

I will tell you this. Overnighting a set of heads is $$$$$$$$. LOL

heinzboy said:
Were talking my luck here. I know I will get pissed and break something.:hehe:

the sound of perfectly good (or perfectly broken) parts hitting the shop/garage wall IS satisfying tho LOL

_CH_ said:
the sound of perfectly good (or perfectly broken) parts hitting the shop/garage wall IS satisfying tho LOL

LOL Yes it is. I cringe every time I order something for the Ranger. The Heads were scary, but they are so heavy they can't throw them, so that helps. LOL

The lag is comparable to stock. It drives good. I need to check some more things out.

Did Tadd send you a new tune with it or are you running the same one?

Tadd sent me 4 different tunes to try out. Egts still get very HIGH though.

For some reason...they forgot to ship mine out,...I guess it was an accident, and they'll get back to me eventually....lol

TANKS 250 said:
For some reason...they forgot to ship mine out,...I guess it was an accident, and they'll get back to me eventually....lol
:hehe: Thank you tank!

That sounds sweet by the way!

Back