Fast trucks in Bradenton

I'll be selling DIY black basecoat with lightning bolt stencils this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk...... That is why my replies are short and my spelling sucks.

Demitri goes 9.9x @ 148!....With a allison that wouldent shift or lock up on time. That MPH is insane, considering the issues.

With a better trans and nitrous he's gonna eat his competition for lunch!

Good job!

Drag racing > sled pulling!!

Need Video Of Rail Meow!

Congrats to everyone can't wait for this season to kick off.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfW8Rb4cavo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfW8Rb4cavo[/ame]

Demitri goes 9.9x @ 148!....With a allison that wouldent shift or lock up on time. That MPH is insane, considering the issues.

Good job!
Could have fooled me with the bottle in the back and the ultra-clean passes, but if you know he didn't spray, wow.

A Cummins running a stand alone for the win......warms my heart....LOL

And damn on a single charger?

He tried one for DPC and burned it down. His facebook said somewhere he wast going to try it again... so IDK

Still smokin fast any way you cut it!! :bow:

I may be wrong, but the fact that he had a duraflyte setup sitting in suncoasts trailer would lead me to believe he ran a suncoast converter. I may be wrong, but last I checked, two and two equals four.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Good job!

Are you kidding? He sprayed the SH1T out of it.

Are you kidding? He sprayed the SH1T out of it.

That's kind of what I thought....and he also "didn't have any tranny left" for the last pass. All I know is the truck in the other lane in the finals was fuel only and ran damn near the same time all day.

I may be wrong, but the fact that he had a duraflyte setup sitting in suncoasts trailer would lead me to believe he ran a suncoast converter. I may be wrong, but last I checked, two and two equals four.

im just pulling things from my memory, you were there i wont argue that. Its interesting to see some of his facebook updates, he seems to get around the country.

Hell of a weekend, we didnt et very well but 1st time out times were good, we think the allison cant shift fast enough, went 9.93 @ 148, and 9.95 @ 146, took 2nd next to the schied truck took home some money and another allison record for mph :)))) thanks for your likes and comments on my last post everyone, it continues to mean alot

im just pulling things from my memory, you were there i wont argue that. Its interesting to see some of his facebook updates, he seems to get around the country.

Hell of a weekend, we didnt et very well but 1st time out times were good, we think the allison cant shift fast enough, went 9.93 @ 148, and 9.95 @ 146, took 2nd next to the schied truck took home some money and another allison record for mph :)))) thanks for your likes and comments on my last post everyone, it continues to mean alot

I think he had a duraflyte for diesel power challenge. There were four Allison records he's going for.

I know DIMITRI put the bottle in just before 2nd round of qualifying as I was standing there talking to him when he was hooking it up. The truck didn't seem to pick up that much with it as teh ALLISON freaked out with the extra RPM's and he kept hitting the limiter on the 3-4 shift it sounded like.

Here's a video I did of the rail making it's last pass.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SIDOqT_DOY"]SCHEIDS rail Southern Outlaw Diesel - YouTube[/ame]

Anybody know how this thing did??

999.jpg

Spraying no more than a 80 shot, yes a suncoast converter (actually the same one out of his red truck that has a ton of passes! Lol)....it was a really good time...the trans is hurt, but with that power on the Alli what's to be expected right? We went up on fuel and the trans DID NOT like it, brought fueling back down (which it has plenty left on the table) and it ran another 9x pass. I just don't think the alli will make it at this level...its pissed! Lol

Back