Fast trucks in Bradenton

Civic what a joke lol is cash for clunkers still going on

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Spraying no more than a 80 shot, yes a suncoast converter (actually the same one out of his red truck that has a ton of passes! Lol)....it was a really good time...the trans is hurt, but with that power on the Alli what's to be expected right? We went up on fuel and the trans DID NOT like it, brought fueling back down (which it has plenty left on the table) and it ran another 9x pass. I just don't think the alli will make it at this level...its pissed! Lol

I say time for a Duraflite again, and lock the converter at the tippy top of a gear :Cheer:

Between 11.5-low 12s. Our very own KrazeeUn ran a 11.49 in qualifying!

Yea, but you left the pillow in the truck for finals apparently. LOL

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I got some crappy video of most all the trucks running and sitting. Like I said, its crappy. Camera was fine, but the cameraman was a jackazz! First time videoing at a race. Got a friend's kid talking some major junk. But he was 10 so its ok. :hehe:

Oh, missed almost all the times, too! :bang

I am putting it on photobucket but I'm sure its just going to get deleted...very poor effort. However, you do get to see most of the runs (well the first 150 feet of them, anyway). :tree:

Bob

PS-Thanks to Gary for putting on the event and dealing with the headaches I'm sure it caused.

Oh, I did get the Civic's 13.13 or 13.3, whichever it was. They told me it was their first time with it at the track and from the launch, they had no boost when it left the line.

I also get the fire up on video while it was by the trailer, too.

And Congrats to Jasonc for his win in the Pro Street...and all the other guys in their class.

Tell you one thing...it takes some stones to drive your truck to the race and bang on it not knowing for sure you wont break it and then how the hell you getting home!

Bob

In the video at the trailer you can see the twin 4" exhaust they fabbed running right between the two front seats and then out the side panels right in front of the rear wheels.

One thing for sure, I bet it it will be fun to keep straight if it gets going!

May have credited jasonc for a win in the wrong class?? Correct if wrong, please

In the video at the trailer you can see the twin 4" exhaust they fabbed running right between the two front seats and then out the side panels right in front of the rear wheels.

One thing for sure, I bet it it will be fun to keep straight if it gets going!

Those were the intakes going back to the intercooler in the rear.

outstanding good fukin time.....met all the badasses in the dzl world also...awesome time...finals ALL kicked ass....

fantastisc weekend

gary

Back