Filled block & Head... Pros/Cons??

We have used the Shurwood Aquatiger pump for the last 10 hrs on the tractor.. This yr I had to put a new seal in it. ( I don't think it was the heat.. Others have gone longer.) Use one with the the bronze impeller.. But I have been looking at the ones from summit and Jegs for the next tractor.. Surpluscenter.com had the Aquatiger pumps..
Bryan

Do you run a rad Ashley? I am trying to eliminate the rad if possible

We were running stock radiator. We built a rad/intercooler combo. Never seen or heard of anything like it, but its light. We'll see how it works soon.

Yes that looks like it is exactly what a person would need, although do you still have to use the factory oil cooler between the plate and the block, or can you just mount this one straight to the block with out the oil cooler?

Mine was pretty heavy when I was done. It tipped the scales at over 900 pounds fully assembled ready to set in the truck

Maddog had some available, very good price and quality! Give him a PM see if he has any more

Anybody got a part number or any idea on a in line oil pressure bypass? I've got the rest figured out just looking for this.

I will get you the part no. for the bypass in about a hour.I have one hanging on the wall in the garage.
Dale

Peterson #09-0160 remote relief valve with-10fittings
1-800-926-7867

Dale

Was just thinking. Does anybody know at what pressure does the factory pressure release valve open at?

I would assume around 60psi since that's what most factory guages will stay at unless the oil is hot and the engine is idling, then most are between 30-40psi. But I could be way off

Back