Finally going to the dyno

Can't see rpm, but I've launched from 10-15. Don't know what netted me the 1.7 60' times I've gotten tho.

I'm dynoing the redline, juice, and smarty on Friday. Can't seem to find my smarty tho! I wish I had an MVP laying around to use with the redline, but I may use an EZ with it.

Can't see rpm, but I've launched from 10-15. Don't know what netted me the 1.7 60' times I've gotten tho.

I'm dynoing the redline, juice, and smarty on Friday. Can't seem to find my smarty tho! I wish I had an MVP laying around to use with the redline, but I may use an EZ with it.

man I would spool that bad boy up until right before she wants to break the tires lose and I would lock it up in first gear and see what it does. Either your going to blow the tires off or it's going to bog it down enough to hold traction.

and if I had a MVP or A edge ez I would definitely send them to you for you to use but I am no help there. If you need a TST PowerMax 3 I got one of those lol

I'm not going to have time to run at a track before the finals, so I'm sure ill be giving it hell there!

Found the smarty, got Revo loaded. I'm putting the .093 tubes back in today, and wiring up the Redline so I can make sure everything works. I also have a Quad 4k, but it would take a long time to dyno every tuner I have, and I don't know if we have that much time.

Your 60 foots hurt bad. Our trucks are very similar besides I'm 4x4 and an s469. I run about 40-45 lbs tops. I have 60ft a best of 1.62 and ran a 12.18 on the brakes hard @100mph. I normally only run 108mph. You have plenty of power to get a 11.9 or even 11.8, just get out the hole harder. If you could 60ft a 1.65-1.70 you would be there no doubt.

Yea I would love to 60' in the low 1.7-1.6 range, but its not too common in a DD 2wd diesel. Have you tried to get weight transfer in one of these things? It sucks!

Yea I would love to 60' in the low 1.7-1.6 range, but its not too common in a DD 2wd diesel. Have you tried to get weight transfer in one of these things? It sucks!

Yes I have, I transfer the rod on the floor to it's farthest back position and for some reason I don't spin lol. All I'm saying is there is no need to pick up power I'n your case if a 11.9 is what you want. Just tweak the suspension. Your mph is awesome. Oh and def get a tach, my truck is soo temperamental if I shift just the slightest bit off.

I don't think in making great power. I think the MPH is good because of my weight (~6100). I've been tweaking suspension, but have no one to help me at the track to see what it's doing. I agree though, if I can 60' better and shift perfect, 11.90's are there. I'm going to see if the Smart will take out Torque management enough to leave the RAD box off.

I don't think in making great power. I think the MPH is good because of my weight (~6100). I've been tweaking suspension, but have no one to help me at the track to see what it's doing. I agree though, if I can 60' better and shift perfect, 11.90's are there. I'm going to see if the Smart will take out Torque management enough to leave the RAD box off.

it won't, It will kill your 60 if anything.... the best thing i did was rid of auto electronics and go manual VB.... then theres no need for a rad

it won't, It will kill your 60 if anything.... the best thing i did was rid of auto electronics and go manual VB.... then theres no need for a rad

I wouldnt get a manual vb for a dd truck. I would just set mt vb up so you can shift it when you want at the track, or let it shift itself. Keep us updated!

As long as it's not a ratchet shifter a manual vb would be fine for a DD. Definately the way to go IMO.

You still have to shift a manual valve body no matter what shifter it is

Thanks, I had no idea... Ratchet shifters are much more of a pain I'n the a$$ if your making a tight turn and going from first to reverse, or Anthing like that. Who cares if u have to shift a mvb with a gated shifter, gotta shift a manual just the same.

Thanks, I had no idea... Ratchet shifters are much more of a pain I'n the a$$ if your making a tight turn and going from first to reverse, or Anthing like that. Who cares if u have to shift a mvb with a gated shifter, gotta shift a manual just the same.

I felt a little tension that comment lol

you rgoerend tranny, is it constant pressure?
If not, adjust you TV cable for shifts..
Do you feel any lag going into a shift, like it lays over on the top, or if it picks up in higher rpm, tighten up tv to shift higher,
My VB that darren morrison did, i can advjust TV out of the rev range of my vp44.. I dont see why a decent Goerend could do any different.
Just by making mine shift higher rpm, i gained some,
Worth a shot and free.

I installed an OD switch to shift earlier, it didn't seem to help my ET tho. It's not constant pressure. I've zip tied the TV cable full forward and it run faster IIRC.

ok, I noticed mine feels faster with some more rpm, of course till it runs out, I dont have a tach either, so i couldnt tell you where it is, shift into OD as late as you can without hitting limit, that should help on the big end a bit,
You have good mph, it should call for some more et, of course i netted 11.97 with 115 mph, so I am in near the same boat.. All in the 60'.. I am not hitting those at all like i need to..

I wouldnt get a manual vb for a dd truck. I would just set mt vb up so you can shift it when you want at the track, or let it shift itself. Keep us updated!

I absolutely Love mine! I went from manual.... to auto.... to manual VB auto, and honestly... especially with a bigger single I wouldnt have it any other way.

I think it all depends on the shifter thought too. I have a gated, one handed reverse lockout SCS cheetah and couldnt be happier.

I'd try leaving at 20 psi. It will help your 60' time. 18lbs in the slicks. Work with your suspension until the slicks hook at that boost.$.02

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379630840.811115.jpg

I need help guys. The green plug on the left, is this where battery power goes or is it the round connector in the middle. This harness is hacked and missing a bunch. I already made a phone cord and have the instructions printed out for the rest

Back