Forgot how big the V2 cover really was....

Well...I'm not gonna bust anyone's balls about what their opinions on cool or beautiful are....but I am gonna say it is definitely "exotic." ;) :hehe:

I know you were busting some balls Saturday evening. I'm still laughing.

RD, preach to this muthafukka ^^^^^^^^^ about how little I care what his dumb a$$ assumptions are.

LOL

Get the phuck out of here negro with that dumb $hit.

The idea was done and executed as planned. As matter of fact he's already taken deposit on 6 more hoods exactly like it..... at $1750 each. The Mopar 3rd gen enthusiasts were blowing him up when the owner of the Demon shared a photo.

And it's an actual functioning cowl lol.

20191124-103019.jpg
You care enough to reply....so?

Sent from my SM-J260A using Tapatalk

Looks like the passenger's side half of hood was wrapped first, then drivers side, look at overlapped seam in your pictures. . . :blahblah1:

I think were not seeing the use of overlap the same way.

Well...I'm not gonna bust anyone's balls about what their opinions on cool or beautiful are....but I am gonna say it is definitely "exotic." ;) :hehe:

Say what you gotta say lol. It's nothing new I like weird $hit.

Wow. You really outdid yourself on this one lmao

Good thing I don't seek approval or popularity!

Then again I also think 4th and 5th Gen HD are ugly so....

I generally don't post on things like this, but I would like to thank you for giving me some insight. I often see some modifications that really make me question how somebody finished, washed their hands, stepped back, and thought "wow, that's ****ing awesome". Thank you for giving me a glimpse into the madness.

Please don't come in either bragging about 6 deposits taken either, remember, people thought shag carpet and astroturf were cool at one point in time.

I generally don't post on things like this, but I would like to thank you for giving me some insight. I often see some modifications that really make me question how somebody finished, washed their hands, stepped back, and thought "wow, that's ****ing awesome". Thank you for giving me a glimpse into the madness.

Please don't come in either bragging about 6 deposits taken either, remember, people thought shag carpet and astroturf were cool at one point in time.

:hehe:

GTFO!

I'll go easy and not tear down the fact you're in Lowzyanna and how much of an oxymoron you're statement is with that fact being said and how all that applies to that state.

On a second note, you cookie cutter out of the box basic bit@hes crack me up.

#crackerjackcompdboyband

GTFO!

I'll go easy and not tear down the fact you're in Lowzyanna and how much of an oxymoron you're statement is with that fact being said and how all that applies to that state.

On a second note, you cookie cutter out of the box basic bit@hes crack me up.

#crackerjackcompdboyband

Hey Slapper, during this entire thread of yours i tried to be a good homie and point out things that you denied, yet other members concurred with my thoughts.

Personally i think you threw some long coin on work that was proported to be, but wasnt.....

So really, who is the fool??

Hey Slapper, during this entire thread of yours i tried to be a good homie and point out things that you denied, yet other members concurred with my thoughts.

Personally i think you threw some long coin on work that was proported to be, but wasnt.....

So really, who is the fool??

You pointed out mig tacks, a slight distortion/ glare that ended up being a tiny dip from wrap install, and a seam in the middle of hood due to texture direction in correlation to size.... not sure what I'm missing here?! LOL

Only $ I have in it is $160 for 2 oem hoods, and cost of wrap.

So you're saying.....?

You pointed out mig tacks, a slight distortion/ glare that ended up being a tiny dip from wrap install, and a seam in the middle of hood due to texture direction in correlation to size.... not sure what I'm missing here?! LOL

Only $ I have in it is $160 for 2 oem hoods, and cost of wrap.

So you're saying.....?
im saying a fool and his money, parted.

:hehe::hehe:

Edit* made for some great entertainment as well

Last edited:

:stab:

You paid that money and got warped hood.

You paid that money for big phucking seam down the center of hood that is visually apparent in pictures let alone what this complete abortion looks like in person.

Party on Garth!:hehe:

Dude, your "vision" isn't shared by anyone else, big deal, let it go. And talk a fools and their money, 6 more people already agreed to pay almost $2k to put a hood on a hood in the most basic way possible. When you said demon scoop, made me think a full scoop, not just a blow through hoop topper! Would have probably looked less "automotive aids" if done that way, big scoop in the front, tapering back to regular height at the back of the hood.

Oh, I did go back and look at the fully welded seems on your hood, definitely stacked MIG tacks to control heat. Doesn't matter though, was all ground out/away to give the illusion of single stamped piece.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back