Forgot how big the V2 cover really was....

20191124-102819.jpg

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Attachments

• istock17993543medium.jpg
    istock17993543medium.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
Oh, I did go back and look at the fully welded seems on your hood, definitely stacked MIG tacks to control heat. Doesn't matter though, was all ground out/away to give the illusion of single stamped piece.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Which was pulled off poorly, go back and look at the hood to hood seam before the wrap. You will see the seam is not uniform or crisp, probably could have made that hood to hood line more crisp like with some body work. Its even more visually smacking you in the face with the wrap in stalled......

Go back see for yourself.

It would take the hand of God to smack all the gayness off that poor truck.

:bow::hehe:

:hehe: Maybe if you had a bed mounted spoiler to help reduce the frontal aerodynamic drag? :hehe:

:hehe: Looks like your eating through those tires too. Cheap phuck.:hehe:

Lol, already ahead of ya.

New rims and tires will be here in 4wks.... but you're right, it is a heavy ass truck with a Dodge 4x4 suspension.

Truck is so front heavy though it has broken 2 different 3 ton jacks.

Dude, your "vision" isn't shared by anyone else, big deal, let it go. And talk a fools and their money, 6 more people already agreed to pay almost $2k to put a hood on a hood in the most basic way possible. When you said demon scoop, made me think a full scoop, not just a blow through hoop topper! Would have probably looked less "automotive aids" if done that way, big scoop in the front, tapering back to regular height at the back of the hood.

Oh, I did go back and look at the fully welded seems on your hood, definitely stacked MIG tacks to control heat. Doesn't matter though, was all ground out/away to give the illusion of single stamped piece.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

We thought about doing it as a transition without a rear vent, but with the air not really being channeled we quickly went away from that. I'm not needing anyone to like it either. It's more entertaining to me than the old oem srt hood I used to have awhile back.

And yes I am not a welding expert and this thin ass metal wanted to "run" when stitching.

Last edited:
Blackmega sitting there saying to himself, i never met dis muthaphucka.....:hehe::hehe:

"Sir, please no jack stands in the pic":rules:
My beyotch will be firing any day now. Please note no attempt was made on exterior eye pleasure. Nor interior as well. Pop the hood or lay down underneath and its a different story. Lol.

At the last steps on mine.

Last edited:
Back