Forgot how big the V2 cover really was....

Since TG69 and RD are here, can we get Iron and Phooker back in the thread for a reunion concert?

Frank Sinatra " I did it, my way. " :rockwoot:

My beyotch will be firing any day now. Please note no attempt was made on exterior eye pleasure. Nor interior as well. Pop the hood or lay down underneath and its a different story. Lol.

At the last steps on mine.

I hear that auction is going to be the real deal when them things get that load off! Does the truck come with a quarter slot so you can ride it while its under construction like a big boy?:hehe:

20191124-102732.jpg
:eek:wned:

Attachments

• file-20180618-85822-197e8ux.jpg
    file-20180618-85822-197e8ux.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 0
:hehe:

GTFO!

I'll go easy and not tear down the fact you're in Lowzyanna and how much of an oxymoron you're statement is with that fact being said and how all that applies to that state.

On a second note, you cookie cutter out of the box basic bit@hes crack me up.

#crackerjackcompdboyband
Why do you think I get to look at so much ****ery on the daily. There's a high concentration in Louisiana here, know what a lot of them have on the back bumper? Texas plates. I didnt single out where you're (notice the correct use of the contraction you are there?) from in regards to your vehicle modification. If I had, I would have asked where your swangas and fifth wheel are on the tailgate. I'm merely thanking you for a peak behind the curtain of madness.

I, like a few others, had higher hopes when you said demon hood, but your biplane wing hood failed to deliver on what most saw when they heard the description of concept. You like it, and that's all that matters. I just wish you were the only one who had to look at it.

Also for the love of god, learn to resize pictures before you post them as well.

Clark...this is the thread that will keep on givin'....the whole year...…

:hehe:

Why do you think I get to look at so much ****ery on the daily. There's a high concentration in Louisiana here, know what a lot of them have on the back bumper? Texas plates. I didnt single out where you're (notice the correct use of the contraction you are there?) from in regards to your vehicle modification. If I had, I would have asked where your swangas and fifth wheel are on the tailgate. I'm merely thanking you for a peak behind the curtain of madness.

I, like a few others, had higher hopes when you said demon hood, but your biplane wing hood failed to deliver on what most saw when they heard the description of concept. You like it, and that's all that matters. I just wish you were the only one who had to look at it.

Also for the love of god, learn to resize pictures before you post them as well.

Look, we built something nobody else has tried to do. Is it perfect for everyone, no and wasn't trying to be. I'm still trying to comprehend why this hood has gotten in the feelings of so many here?!:doh:

Also not sure how many longbed megacabs you've been around, but if many.... you would know the standard front end is dwarfed in proportion to the rest of the truck once converted. This hood balanced things nicely.

Clearly you're also not fully familiar with the design of a biplane, please refer to your band mate RD for more descriptively appropriate comparisons.

Also not sure how many longbed megacabs you've been around, but if many.... you would know the standard front end is dwarfed in proportion to the rest of the truck once converted. This hood balanced things nicely.

I still have plans to longbed mine. Just waiting for a few things to fall into place to cover the conversion. I couldn't care less about proportion as long as everything serves a 'functional' purpose. :D

Did you stretch yours or have it done? ….. since this thread has been in the weeds for days anyway.... LOL

I still have plans to longbed mine. Just waiting for a few things to fall into place to cover the conversion. I couldn't care less about proportion as long as everything serves a 'functional' purpose. :D

Did you stretch yours or have it done? ….. since this thread has been in the weeds for days anyway.... LOL

I bought this truck from a former member here 5 yrs ago that had already had it done.

This was how it was when I bought it 5yrs ago.... had 64k on the OD and was already tinkered with. Those were the 22.5 10 lugs it used to have and tire size was about 36", heavy bastards. Obviously headache rack and fender flares are gone now aswell.

1.jpg

I plan on keeping the 17" OEM wheels and adding a homebrew cab extender/headache rack to hide the aux fuel tank behind the cab and let a single bull horn stack exit the passenger side like my old '02. However, I want to keep the '09 style dually fenders and put them on the '07 longbed I bought for it. I like the little fenders. Easier to reach over than those big ass swept bastards. The plan is to do a four link Kelderman air system which mounts to the factory shortbed front spring perches and just lengthen the control arms to adjust the axle rearward. The only frame mod is planned to be extensions on the back for the bumper.....unless something doesn't work as planned. All suspension should remain on unmolested OEM frame parts. I tow heavy so I don't want to rely on welds and fish plates.

Anyway...cool. Back to Bashing Kevin and his crazy ideas. ;)

[/derail]

I plan on keeping the 17" OEM wheels and adding a homebrew cab extender/headache rack to hide the aux fuel tank behind the cab and let a single bull horn stack exit the passenger side like my old '02. However, I want to keep the '09 style dually fenders and put them on the '07 longbed I bought for it. I like the little fenders. Easier to reach over than those big ass swept bastards. The plan is to do a four link Kelderman air system which mounts to the factory shortbed front spring perches and just lengthen the control arms to adjust the axle rearward. The only frame mod is planned to be extensions on the back for the bumper.....unless something doesn't work as planned. All suspension should remain on unmolested OEM frame parts. I tow heavy so I don't want to rely on welds and fish plates.

Anyway...cool. Back to Bashing Kevin and his crazy ideas. ;)

[/derail]

Yeah I miss my old 2wd mega dually and those fenders. This truck runs air in the back with a 70gal tucked aux tank and a 50gal titan main tank. Over all drives really smooth considering the weight. When I deleted the shock towers I thankfully found the right length fox 2.0 shocks which make the front ride like a glass top lake.

Phucker is a heavy truck, but moves well for what it is.

Amen!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

:umno: :lolly:

Just took these for comparison to the above photo.

20191126-134255.jpg

20191126-134353.jpg

I regretted going back to the 17s with 35" Open country RT as the rims definitely look too small, but the 2 piece forged duallyd wheels being made at Fuel with the same tire size on the 22 will look like these.

fuel-hostage-dually-21.jpg

Ahh...i cant believe im going to say this. From the side it doesnt look too bad. Still dont like it from the front or when you can see the scoop but from the side its not terrible. Those mirrors though man...what are those? Vatozone specials?

Ahh...i cant believe im going to say this. From the side it doesnt look too bad. Still dont like it from the front or when you can see the scoop but from the side its not terrible. Those mirrors though man...what are those? Vatozone specials?

They were from a company call TTT that's not around anymore. I can understand people's opinion on em. They were on truck when bought. Ironically worked out ok though as they were able to wrap them since they're smooth. The black textured plastic doesn't take well to wrap. Door handles are billet aftermarket and they wrapped them too.

I do hate the new style tow mirrors with a passion. With how damn big the convex mirror on the left its hard as hell to see anything backing up. I could see why guys would flip them out to make the convex mirror on the botton like every other damn mirror. I need to get some little sport mirrrors or something.

That truck with the srt hood, minus side stacks looks good.

What's up with a "textured 3m" wrap? I don't get it. To make the flat color?

Back