Fuelabs when you just want the best

Let's get the electric pumps finished first....let not muddy the waters until we get some data shall we? LOL

I'm curious to see the results.

I did this a while back using a 3.0 puller as an example. 600cc, 4500rpm, that's 600cc per 1,000 strokes, or .6cc per stroke, firing every 120 degrees (I-6) = 13,500 strokes/min x .6cc = 8100cc/min x .000264 = 2.13gpm x60=128gph at 60psi. At least that's my math.

Most likely this would be a pump that is rated at 250-300gph free flow.

I like the pumps, but I think a 40+psi unit would be a good addition.

Pretty sure 3.0 is going to see more than 600cc, my Northeast pump was set at 600cc, and I cleaned that fuel up a S475 and a far less than cutting edge engine.

Regardless, at least my math and yours comes out the same. LOL Don't forget whatever pump return may be.

Pretty sure 3.0 is going to see more than 600cc, my Northeast pump was set at 600cc, and I cleaned that fuel up a S475 and a far less than cutting edge engine.

Regardless, at least my math and yours comes out the same. LOL Don't forget whatever pump return may be.

when we mesure fuel flow on a dyno, its is with a fuel turbine on both the inlet and outlet. then observed hp is divided in to fuel flow to acheave BSFC.

I am changing to a RPM Perfomance data logger to be able to lay graph on top of each other for the different pumps

I hope your pumps come out on top performance wise or your supplier is gonna be pi$$ed. :hehe:

I have no doubts/worries at all. I can say right now though, that the Velocity series pumps are not going to flow much at the PSI he said he was going to run them up to. We market them for 8psi and 18psi, depending on the two applications we are currently selling them for. As long as you're using a high pressure pump of ours for high pressure testing (aka: using the correct pump from our lineup for the intended application)- we'll be fine.

the Fualabs fuel system on my Dragster is compleat

601262_4566566478039_560940332_n_zpseee3bd1e.jpg

So it seems fuelab is not very quick with getting product shipped out. Anyone else have a 3 week wait?

from phone

We are getting pumps (as well as regs and filters) out as fast as we can- this is just our busy season (more than ever this year). That problem is compounded with the fact that most dealers don't want to spend the money to have a fair amount of stock on the shelf. We are a manufacturer, not a warehouse. Occasionally we can't get things out as fast as the dealers would like, when they wait to order more until they run out. Don't get me wrong- some dealers do carry a lot of stock, but many do not.

All of that said, 3 weeks seems a bit on the long side. 1-2 weeks I could certainly see though. We are working on getting caught back up.

Back