Gainesville Raceway, Gainesville Florida, August 29th

Don't forget bigdodge, He put on a great show for us even though they were having problems with traction last night. Thanks to all that helped put it on and put in time getting their trucks ready. My group had a great time and I can't wait for next year.

after we got loaded up last night we found that the right rear tire was starting to come apart. i had looked them over before loading it up friday night and they look good. so on the way home we stoped by summit in ATL Ga and pick up a new set of slicks. we will be ready for silver dollar.

after we got loaded up last night we found that the right rear tire was starting to come apart. i had looked them over before loading it up friday night and they look good. so on the way home we stoped by summit in ATL Ga and pick up a new set of slicks. we will be ready for silver dollar.

good deal..see ya'll at silver dollar

I would like to thank everyone that came out to this event! The really cool thing was we had almost 500 spectators. Gainesville 2010 is going to be huge. I just got home and wanted to check the boards quick. I will have more details tomorrow.

Bout time you got home. I've been home for a while now. Figured the way you were going you'd be home pretty quick.

hmm....u drove by me in the pits and i happened to see your rear passenger tire looked abnormal. i thought the wheel it self looked bent, it was wobbling pretty good. now i wish i would have said something just to be safe.

how'd ya do dave w'the new mtr...i was in ga camping..missed the show..how bout wrongwya(gary)

gary

Clint was the Fella that Won Sportsman! he is an Awsome Guy, Congradulations! We race each other it seems every event! The Monkeys off my back Fella's So leave me alone now!
and lets not forget Kurt taking Jeff out in the 1st round of bracket eliminations! That was awsome! and Congradulations (I can't beleave they teched your Truck!!!!!) Nieldon !

I can't wait till next year, I want another one....

Hmmm, hitch a ride with Kurt & Scott and we'll see ya in GA :D

I'm sure there's more sidewalks there that are attempting to make a getaway...:evil

We had a blast, as usual. Glad to see more trucks this year, even if it did take a while to get the trucks on the track.

Congrats again to GAW on those awesome runs, hope that trucks makes a show in GA!

Hmmm, hitch a ride with Kurt & Scott and we'll see ya in GA :D

I'm sure there's more sidewalks there that are attempting to make a getaway...:evil

We had a blast, as usual. Glad to see more trucks this year, even if it did take a while to get the trucks on the track.

Congrats again to GAW on those awesome runs, hope that trucks makes a show in GA!
So, when is this next race? :D my camera is feeling neglected LOL

If at all possible I'll try to do it.

That was a good time out there. We were the bunch with the black RCSB 1/2 Dodge 12-valve. It is a work in progress (stock governor springs killed us) and that was the first time we have had it to the strip since we got it together.

Couple pictures I took:

It has a good deep sound to it. It sounds different than all others. Straight piped or a muffler in there?

It has a good deep sound to it. It sounds different than all others. Straight piped or a muffler in there?

That is exactly what I wanted to know, what is the exhaust setup on it? that thing had to be the best sounding truck there, really deep and mean.

That is exactly what I wanted to know, what is the exhaust setup on it? that thing had to be the best sounding truck there, really deep and mean.

ATS 3 piece manifold, 66mm Silver bullet and a 5" MBRP exhaust with no muffler.

Tobin

Thanks, I knew I was forgetting someone. That truck was another truck that made it all worth it and such a good time. The race between him and the garmon truck left me happy and that was enough for me, everything else was a bonus. Really showed what these trucks are capable of.
hoo was that guy:bow:

Back