Gainesville Raceway, Gainesville Florida, August 29th

Had a good time and met a lot of people there! I would have to say the GAW truck was impressive! After the races we ended up at 8 seconds downtown and then had to crawl to the Holiday Inn. Made for an exciting time!

we had a good time too, good to see old friend and meet new ones..thanks for everyone that stopped by!

It's called Evening the Playing field a bit! We LOVE YOU JEFF!!! Glad to have you down to race! see you in Cecil We hope!

That was a good time out there. We were the bunch with the black RCSB 1/2 Dodge 12-valve. It is a work in progress (stock governor springs killed us) and that was the first time we have had it to the strip since we got it together.

:

We had a good time and enjoyed meeting new people. While we were there I purchased some 5k's from Jeff Garmon. (thanks to Matt). They are all great people. Can't wait to install them.:rockwoot: Jimmy

glad meeting everyone out there,i had a good time but needed to leave a little early had a long day at the beach on sunday but anyway had a good time and will see yall in the future chris email me the wish list for next year so i can get the sponser lined up ckn412@yahoo.com

DSC01713.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

DSC01719.jpg

DSC01720.jpg

DSC01721.jpg

DSC01722.jpg

DSC01724.jpg

DSC01725.jpg

DSC01726.jpg

DSC01728.jpg

DSC01730.jpg

DSC01731.jpg

DSC01732.jpg

DSC01734.jpg

DSC01735.jpg

what was the name of the person that was there taking professional photographs, I cant remember the name of the website.

Rodger, anyone get footage of the dirt drags? I thought Neilden did, but haven't seen him post any of it yet.

Brad

Back