GoGoDiesel Stage 1 Offroad Intake Manifold

Well, after looking at the numbers, and talking to Doug for nearly 2 years on this intake, Doug and I decided it was time to put one on my Ranger. Originally I was running a FCDP intake with an EGR delete. Its a nice piece and I was more than happy to have it on the Ranger, but the simple fact that its a 55% increase in airflow can't be overlooked. With all I have done to the heads and this engine, I would be an idiot, (more of one than most think I am anyway), not to run Dougs intake. Looking forward to seeing how it performs on the truck.

I'd be curious to see some before and after runs of the 2, just to see the difference in egt's, spool-up, and performance. I'll probably try it on mine when I get it back together.

If you are gaining 55% from a CLEAN stock manifold, imagine the gains from one with about 100k on it!

My stock one with 40K with a working EGR and 10K miles after that dident look to bad. You Should see the heads of one with 200K miles its ridiculous, I have never seen something like that EVER!

i'm sold. but looks like i need to move myself to florida so i can get my hands on this stuff. nothing in ohio. let me talk to the girlfriend.......she said no

Come on down. I have a couch you can sleep on. And the girls in south Florida can make you forget the ones in Ohio any day of the week.

can you "Fix" my old '03 intake? My brother-in-law did the removal of the balance port, but left them kinda long...

Love how clean it is. And the fact that it is all port matched to the gaskets. Increase in flow and looks is a benefit too.LOL

Last edited:
Just out of Curiosity Doug.(You know I don't have a 6.0L) How much time does it take to Remove the Stocker and put this unit on? Labor time? Also what is the turn around time on these Beast?

You could have it done in a day. It only takes a few hours to swap it. I have some here ready to be cleaned and cut. I have 3 to do right now. It takes about a day to make them. Since PRI is coming up in 10 days it will be a week or so before it would be done.

Would mine be considered a good core? (The picture I posted above)
As in, would you be able to send one out, as I send mine in? (Shortest TA time.)

Would mine be considered a good core? (The picture I posted above)
As in, would you be able to send one out, as I send mine in? (Shortest TA time.)

I just happen to have an unmolested 03 manifold here. I can do that one for you and swap yours for it.

Since I don't have any of the throttle plate stuff on the inside of my intake...how can I "Do away" with the "Spacer" on my intake?

Can I just get a CFM+ intake for a different year, and not put it back on?
(I have a "Banks" intercooler/piping/elbow, right now.

get the banks 05 elbow, that way you can remove the spacer, or you can use a 05 OEM elbow with a reducer. The CFM would work too, but I don't think they sell the bigmouth without the piping.

get the banks 05 elbow, that way you can remove the spacer, or you can use a 05 OEM elbow with a reducer. The CFM would work too, but I don't think they sell the bigmouth without the piping.

I bought mine w/ out the piping cause I allready had the Banks IC. Just wasn't impressed w/ the banks elbow.

Last edited:
Come on down. I have a couch you can sleep on. And the girls in south Florida can make you forget the ones in Ohio any day of the week.

haha. maybe i'll be down, but she will have to come with me. i'm sure i can find a cardboard box for us!

do you recommend doing this intake swap before the head studs and programming? i have a friend who owns a dyno shop that uses sct programming so thats probably what i'll go with. but will it be safer for me to do the studs before this? or don't you have enough testing behind it. just a curious question.

Back