Got a Rocken Tech 14mm on the way.

cstalnaker

A few days ago after reading a thread over on CF I got the gumption to get one. I'm putting it on after Scheid this weekend if it arrives by then. I've got an AD 150 that runs at 30 psi. that I already had on the truck when it had a p-pump engine in it. I already have a set of 5x.018's installed. I hope I have just as good of luck as some othe guys have had. With my compounds I hope to be able to break 500hp. I'll give you guys an update around the middle of next week hopefully.

I'll be watching this, as I'm planning on building my own with their parts. Keep the air shutoff working, stuck racks don't always happen at idle!

I'm running an HX35/HT3B compound setup. Yeah...no rack here. VE, rotary style man!! Kyle, the p-pump engine had a giant cam in it and I was kinda worried about DD'ing it.

It showed up in the mail today, I think I might carry it around in the glovebox and just tell everybody the truck has a 14mm VE in it. Lol

Let me know if I can help in any way, good to see another 14mm pump coming to life! You should be anywhere between 550-650rwhp depending mostly on timing and boost with your set up. Say hello if you see me at Scheids, I'll be one of the two dudes with a Diesel Power t-shirt on and a camera.

Also happy to see another 14 coming together.

So Kyle put your old engine in Lucy? I'm a bit lost on the above comments...

Austin, think he's thinking about the "profile" pin....maybe, not really sure.

F*** a title

Yep i went to kentucky and bought my old ppump motor back changed the pump out and stuck it in lucy... its running like a champ... next is ditch the gutbag for a rh

Qjdjsjsjs

Well i wish you luck man... i hope it works out better than it did for me.. how ya been Craig? What happing to the ppump then?

The p-pump is going in our race truck Kyle. I've been good. I lost your number, I was going to call you about a LPPLP. I ended up settling for a Delphi (sigh).

Austin, I was going to put it on but dad didn't want me to put it then drive 1,000 miles to Scheid and back with something he had no idea was going to last or eat itself into a million pieces. I was confident it would be fine but dad is a party pooper...I didn't argue with him much. Lol

Thanks Jason, I'll be the only guy there in a rcsb dually first gen so if you happen to be around the Dyno much that's where I'll be. I'm hoping to get on the rollers.

Ohh yeah, I converted my truck to a dually today. Haha

null_zps370e7d33.jpg

So, I've heard so many different opinions. I am building 62/65 over BHT3B twins and am considering a 14mm pump and have been told theres no way you can run them on the street? So what gives here guys? I'm looking to break 500hp

Just put it together and go. Just make sure you keep that 14mm happy with plenty of fuel, at least 30psi and I've read that big injectors also help them out, Idk all the truth in that but you won't get 500hp without at least a set of 5x.016s anyway.

I hope to Dyno in the next few days with my 12mm. I will probably Dyno the 14mm not long after I get it installed.

I'm running DAP's 5x.018's. They're the only ones who would pick up the phone and had injectors available so that's who got my money...

Back