Got a Rocken Tech 14mm on the way.

I hate i'm gonna miss you this year, I just can't make it up there.

granddaughter birthday and cutting alfalfa.

Bring her up here for her birthday! Haha I'll help you get the alfalfa cut and bailed next week!! Damn Dar, that stinks. But if I had a grand daughter she would be my first priority over a bunch of trucks.

So, I've heard so many different opinions. I am building 62/65 over BHT3B twins and am considering a 14mm pump and have been told theres no way you can run them on the street? So what gives here guys? I'm looking to break 500hp

I've run one the street for about 15-20K, no issues. They break under high rpm, or right after, not daily driving. HP should be 550-650 depending on tuning, and should last if you're not a jerk about it. :hehe:

Bring her up here for her birthday! Haha I'll help you get the alfalfa cut and bailed next week!! Damn Dar, that stinks. But if I had a grand daughter she would be my first priority over a bunch of trucks.

I would bring her in a heartbeat, she will sit and watch hours of pulls, but she is under the weather a little and ol-papa is all that will do........so I can't leave......of course I like it that way but her mommy and grandma don't.

I will see ya next year if you get to come.

I've run one the street for about 15-20K, no issues. They break under high rpm, or right after, not daily driving. HP should be 550-650 depending on tuning, and should last if you're not a jerk about it. :hehe:

Well I'm glad to hear that, What's a good psi to keep the 14mm pumps happy?

The p-pump is going in our race truck Kyle. I've been good. I lost your number, I was going to call you about a LPPLP. I ended up settling for a Delphi (sigh).

Austin, I was going to put it on but dad didn't want me to put it then drive 1,000 miles to Scheid and back with something he had no idea was going to last or eat itself into a million pieces. I was confident it would be fine but dad is a party pooper...I didn't argue with him much. Lol

Thanks Jason, I'll be the only guy there in a rcsb dually first gen so if you happen to be around the Dyno much that's where I'll be. I'm hoping to get on the rollers.

Ohh yeah, I converted my truck to a dually today. Haha

null_zps370e7d33.jpg

Looks good!
Has your truck always been a short box Craig?

Well I'm glad to hear that, What's a good psi to keep the 14mm pumps happy?

Depends on the builder of the pump, but most run 30 or so to keep it happy. Remember though, pressure isn't everything. Lots of flow keeps them alive.

Give me a few weeks guys. I destroyed my SBDD at Scheids. We've got a 47rh we're getting ready to swap in. I'm also gonna go ahead and build an aluminum flatbed while it's apart. Give me a little bit and I'll tell you all how the 14mm is working out.

Im glad another 5sp to auto swap.... lovin it... mine should be done on a week or so... keep us updated craig

Alright guys, I broke my femur. Soooo it's gonna be a few weeks before I get everything done. Sorry guys. Can't do much with a dead leg...

Alright guys, I broke my femur. Soooo it's gonna be a few weeks before I get everything done. Sorry guys. Can't do much with a dead leg...

Hey, at least you're not dead, that femoral artery moves a lot of blood

Has you pop bonked you in the head yet...........if not here ya go.

sorry dude, hope you heal fast.

I'm selling the bike.(not because it had an extremely rare mechanical failure but because I hardly ever ride it anymore and I think some 37's would look pretty good on my truck, lol) It kicked out of gear as soon as I hit the jump, then after the rear wheel lost momentum the front wheel dropped instantly. So then I backsided the landing and I guess the impact of my knee on the knoll of the landing created enough leverage and jar to break my femur. Both my knees are pretty hurt, my left one has healed up but my right knee is the only thing hindering me from walking right now. But thanks Dar. I bought tickets a while ago so the girlfriend and I could go see Luke Bryan and a few other bands and I'm gonna try to be healed up enough so she can still go to that.

Dang it boy, as big as you are that could cause you problem from now on, oh man sorry to be a downer, at least you haven't done the very very long list of body damaging things I have..... (YET). :blahblah1:

Back