Got a Rocken Tech 14mm on the way.

Also, keep refining the setup you have rather than re-inventing it. Kim Ponci went from 13s to 11s with the same 12mm pump, just turbos and tuning. Time is awesome, but should have a lot more, even in trap speed.

And I think I have a slight exhaust leak at my hot pipe that would gain me quite a bit if I can just get around to fixing it.

Ha ha, I have the same thing....a hot pipe leak means you need more boost to stay on top of everything.....20-25psi....

I had a hard time lighting with my ksb on. It was literally the worst smoke show I've ever witnessed for a 13.6 pass. On the way home I tried spooling with my ksb off, wow! What a difference!! If your ksb is still functional hook it up on a switch or pressure switch so you can spool, and have a hard hit mid and up top.

I loved watching you on saturday.Nice truck. I didn't get a chance to chat with you. Next time i see the truck i will definately come talk to you.

Its a sweet little ride. Im guessing you guys like short beds? Lol nice to meet you this weekend.

This thing spooled really well actually guys. I just couldn't get the truck held down long enough on the line to build any boost to get me out of the hole as quick as I could.

I ended up running a 13.33 at 102 after I let off about twenty feet before the finish line to try and keep from breaking out. But I broke out anyway. I think I could've been 13.10 if I would've stayed in it. It was by far my best pass. I still had a ****ty 60ft.

I had a good time though and the truck didn't even think about breaking so this weekend went great.

And dad loves the short beds. I like a long bed personally but I sold my long bed dually to build the p-pump engine I had in this truck and ended up with the short bed. She's kinda cute though. Lol

IP just quit pumping. AD150 is pumping through the pump into 2 and 5 injector lines. After cranking the engine over multiple times AD is still pumping through 2 and 5 lines and pump is not pumping fuel to any other lines.

Time of death...11:52 A.M.

It wasn't the rotor head. The cam plate broke an ear off of it. And also the thing that the cam plate locks into broke an ear off of it.

I have no idea what these two first pictures are of. The small shiny piece looks to be broken off of something. Then the small washer was just there. If anybody could help me out there that would be great. Lmao

null_zpsd1e22814.jpg

null_zpsff418a4a.jpg

If you either zoom or look closely you can see the crack in this thing, if somebody knows the correct name for this it'd be nice to know. Thanks in advance.

null_zpsf24a7684.jpg

null_zpsd68ec651.jpg

null_zpsebd78e6e.jpg

null_zps302122fe.jpg

Last edited:
How many rpm were you turning? I know some people had issues with that even with 12mm pumps that were trying to zing em.

I have no idea what these two first pictures are of. The small shiny piece looks to be broken off of something. Then the small washer was just there. If anybody could help me out there that would be great. Lmao

null_zpsd1e22814.jpg

null_zpsff418a4a.jpg

Looks to be the spacer and tit for the backside of the cam plate that locates the rotor.

Back