Got a Rocken Tech 14mm on the way.

I ran a 13.37 today. I think I could pick up close to a second if I could get the tires to hold and get more boost off the line. I'm rolling the first 20 feet under hardly any boost and it's just bellering the smoke. I'm gonna try and heat them up a little better tomorrow and try and get maybe around a 12.90 or something in that area.

Thing runs great, it pegs my 1500 degree pyro just past the 1/8th mile though. Lol It's running 60psi of boost in O.D. Tranny temp hasn't went above 180 all day, the truck is running awesome.

Also, last Friday we went out to the track and I broke the spider gears into about four pieces each where I had welded them so we picked up a Detroit locker from Summit and the thing is working flawlessly. So whoever is not a believer in those things, idk what you've been running but mine is great.

Way more?! My god, I'll never get the thing to spool, lmao. It's skipped a tooth. And no, I'm just going off of what my pump guy sets it at. We still have room to play towards the head if we need to.

Hx35/Ht3B I was being sarcastic about not getting it to light but the laggier I am off the line at this point the more it's going to hurt me.

Get used to building a lot of boost off the line, and jam that pump to the head. You'll get at least 50rwhp or more. It sucks from a dead stop, but everywhere else, it'll rip.

Alright, I may do that tomorrow morning. And I would most definitely build nobody off the line if my little drag radials would hold. Lol

Also, holding the truck at the line should be a non-issue, if your leg is OK. (Sorry about that by the way)....if you have trouble, check your brake pressure, especially the rear brakes.

Yeah, my brakes were perfect a few months ago but I had a bleeder in the rear leaking so I need to rebleed them and adjust the rear ones a tad more. My throttle leg is the one I broke and it's fine, it goes to the floor very easily. Haha

I ran a 2.14 60ft. during my 13.37 pass.

I may or may not adjust the timing tomorrow and I will definitely heat up the tires a little more and stand on the brakes a little harder to try and get a nice boosted launch in. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Back