Got my first sponsor

toolmanoffroad

Dont tread on me
I know that some get this kinda stuff all the time, and its no big deal to them. But I got my first Item from a sponsor today!! :woohoo: I snapped the pinnion shaft two weeks in a row, and Chad up at Green Country Truck Equipment in Vinita OK ordered me up a complete nodular center section with the large shaft pro gears, and full spool. :woohoo: (cant put this little woohoo guy in here enough) :woohoo: He also had a bad boy drive line made, and even paid to have custom 35 spline axles made! So it looks like im gonna be bullet proof from the tranny back now... whatcha thinks gonna go next..:bang

Well like I said... this is a big deal for me, and i just wanted to thank him...:Cheer: Thanks again Chad!!

Attachments

• DSCF0171.jpg
    DSCF0171.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 130
Congratulations Aaron. I know how much of your blood sweat and tears you have poured into that thing.

And it's nice to see people appreciate their sponsors!

I always figured I was partially sponsored by Coors lite....they might think otherwise.

congrats dude... I was working on a sponsor for some drive loops but, that sponsor is only worried about himself I see LOL :hehe: :poke: j/k :) had to give you some flak :Cheer:

Congrats on the sponsor ......................... But he was not your first:poke:

:bang :bang Dont worry Twisted, I didnt forget about ya.... your studs are holding my head on nice and tight, :bow: and I will return the favor to ya some day... we just wont tell Wrongway about it.... :hehe:

And thanks again for the :kick: Triton.... it keeps me on my toes... :hehe:

:bang :bang Dont worry Twisted, I didnt forget about ya.... your studs are holding my head on nice and tight, :bow: and I will return the favor to ya some day... we just wont tell Wrongway about it.... :hehe:

And thanks again for the :kick: Triton.... it keeps me on my toes... :hehe:

Its all good!!! Glad to hear that in these tough times guys can still pull in sponsors...... I cant wait to see that thing in person.

Congratulations, that is Awesome. Thanks to Chad up at Green Country Truck Equipment also for not only sponsoring you, but for helping diesel motorsports grow.

nows the time to get new sponsors for the 09 season. me and kurt just picked up pureflow technologys, this past week. and were are all ready sponsored by garrett turbos,F.T.I. competition transmissions and torque converters,silverline exhaust. with out these guys going the extra mile and trusting us to represent there products and co. we wouldn't be where were at today. thanks again guys! heres a list of what you should have in ur sponsorship proposal portfolio. 1) cover page.2).customer information page.3)statement of mission or goals.4).owner information/ drivers bio.5) sponsorship proposal/what do u want, and how will it benefit them6) most recent pics and images of ur truck.7) list of current truck modifications8).list if future mods9) list of current sponsors.10) racers accomplishments.

Last edited:
That's great Aaron. Don't forget to put their name in your signature and somewhere on the truck.

Back