Got my first sponsor

Hey Triton or Texan,
Did you happen to get a picture of that awesome three wheeler Aaron was driving?:hehe:
Dude, that save was freakin' sweet. LIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Left rear tire was at least a foot off the ground.

Not sure if you mean the 3 wheeler race or his truck. There's a good picture of his truck in one of the magazines that covered the Steele event. Lots of twist and lift ! Not bad for the inaugural run

Last edited:
I know... if he was able I'm sure they'd have been made. I just have to give him a hard time about it. :kick: :hehe:
I knew you knew. Just making sure everyone else knew we were messing with each other. And I love stirring the pot:D

Hey Triton or Texan,
Did you happen to get a picture of that awesome three wheeler Aaron was driving?:hehe:
Dude, that save was freakin' sweet. LIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Left rear tire was at least a foot off the ground.
No, but he almost hit the wall right in front of where I was sitting. Someone got footage and found Aaron. Aaron is gonna get a copy and post it on here.

That was a sweet one wheel launch. And some awesome recovery skills. Man that night was a blast.

So I'm guessing you were there? I wonder how many other members were. The other white truck was ward.racing with no box...

Ya, we were there we pitted right in front of the tech building. Unfortunately we had gassers. The Orange 63' Chevy II and the red 67' Camero.

Why didn't that white 3/4 and that red 1 ton not try to qualify for the 32 car race? I believe they took there ET range.

(in my best ghetto girl voice)...... Oh no you didnt!! :hehe::hehe: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No really... that Was my best ghetto voice EVER!! Fo sho..

Trimmin With Precision has lasted alot longer than Extreme offroad. CNC Hardwood, HD Fabrication and will continue business after 16 years of sucessful business and under the same name...

Trimmin With Precision has lasted alot longer than Extreme offroad. CNC Hardwood, HD Fabrication and will continue business after 16 years of sucessful business and under the same name...

Now if im reading this right.... it looks like I was laughing at a comment that Displacedtexan made, and didnt make a comment towards you or your company that has been in business for 16 years. Yes I still own Extreme offroad Products, and CNC Hardwood ... and HD Fabrication was a try at going at it with a business partner and it didnt work out.... oh well. Like Displacedtexan stated above he likes stirring the pot.... and was messing with you since you both do trim work... Sorry you took it that way.

Displacedtexan I know you were just joking and stirring the pot like you do oh so well, but please leave Poo's Bizz name out of this.

Everybody go have a :Cheer: on me.... Ok, you gotta pay for it yourself.. but it was the thought that counts..:kick:

Displacedtexan I know you were just joking and stirring the pot like you do oh so well, but please leave Poo's Bizz name out of this.

No problem!

And Brian I was just joking. I have no issues with you, your truck, or your business (or businesses for that matter. I still tell people to call you if they need diesel stuff.) I've always had the tendency to mess with people, and am sorry that it came across wrong. I'm sure you do great work, and aren't going anywhere. I have no desire to mess with your business, and hope the slowdown doesn't hit you to hard. I know I haven't been bothered by it. And nice runs on Friday! I've wanted to see you run for a while, was cool to finally get to.

congrats man on the sponsor. By the way truck looked great this weekend and ran great. (good enough to break plenty of parts) it was nice to meet ya.

Back