Grocery Getter

yeah, but you gotta run parallel twins and a 6.7 head to get 350hp... not really worth it for anybody but the most hard core VE awesomes (yes, I just pluralized "awesome")

Pretty willing to bet you didn't have much to offer in the first place.

ohh I know I'm late to the party and everyone kissed and made up but.. As for this comment.

LOL :)

Despite your fears of a CR seriously look into a wrecked CR truck if all you want is 350WHP. All the hard work is done and you're a used programmer away from some "this r serious powerful truck".

ohh I know I'm late to the party and everyone kissed and made up but.. As for this comment.

LOL :)

Despite your fears of a CR seriously look into a wrecked CR truck if all you want is 350WHP. All the hard work is done and you're a used programmer away from some "this r serious powerful truck".

Nobody ever mentioned CR fears. Just plain and simple don't want one. Bout that simple. Explained this earlier.

Some folks like getting their hands dirty tweaking their trucks unlike you snooty CR guys LOL

If I was going to go electronic, I think I'd try a Duramax. Might fit better and the people seem to be alot better about giving out information about electrical hookups and programming. When I checked into hooking a cr into my first gen they pretty much told me to piss off.

If I was going to go electronic, I think I'd try a Duramax. Might fit better and the people seem to be alot better about giving out information about electrical hookups and programming. When I checked into hooking a cr into my first gen they pretty much told me to piss off.

who are "they"?

A non-intercooled engine with a turned up pump, added intercooler, Diesel Pros cam and a ported head would/could make an easy 400 hp without a lot of smoke on a single 62/65/.80.

Except 400 still won't be impressive especially in an Excursion.

Twenty mpg will be tough to get also in that running an auto.

Couldn't Excursions be had with the 325 hp 6.0?

meh. fears. :)

I suppose you like doing things the hardway. have at it. :)

With 5 kids I really don't have enough room left for the spare parts I'd need. Don't think I could teach the wife how to change injectors on the side of the road either.

Back