high hp vp street truck?

Who does his injectors then? I know people are making more power then what the list on here says. I've seen their trucks. Do you think your the only one who knows people without a forum name? I never said anything about "crazy ridiculous awesome" pintle work. I said he modifys them. Im not trying to start a pissing match. It just gets old hearing people talk **** about proven setups.

I stated that they are not as "super secret" as you made them sound, you shot back...

Many people use the 6-hole Mack nozzle, it's not a mystery.

how are ppl gettin that high on singles with HRVP and im only gettin 500??? could the dyno just not loaded with the turbo being so big? what hole injector is ddp comps?

I too wouldn't mind hearing more about some of these setups. I know my CDS 6x12s are holding me back but I know other trucks similar to mine with proven injectors that are still far from those fuel only numbers.

I stated that they are not as "super secret" as you made them sound, you shot back...

Many people use the 6-hole Mack nozzle, it's not a mystery.

I didn't intend to make them sound super secret. I stated what I know about them. I didn't say what he does to the pintle because I don't know. I made a statement and you made a smart a$$ comment.

You still didn't answer who builds his injectors though.

I didn't intend to make them sound super secret. I stated what I know about them. I didn't say what he does to the pintle because I don't know. I made a statement and you made a smart a$$ comment.

they are edge jammer 5 nozzles:hehe:

I made a statement and you made a smart a$$ comment.

You made a statement that is typical of the diesel industry, take something that is simple and over glorify it with mystery and hype. A 6x0.013" Mack nozzle with the stroke limiting collar cut down are sold by many, it's their choice to divulge who did the EDM if they wish.

In my eyes dyno's are just tuning tools. Time slips don't lie. I'm running mikes pump and 6x13's and can clean up every bit of fuel this combo can make. It's not so much a hp thing as it is a tq thing. Vp's make crazy low end tq.

You made a statement that is typical of the diesel industry, take something that is simple and over glorify it with mystery and hype. A 6x0.013" Mack nozzle with the stroke limiting collar cut down are sold by many, it's their choice to divulge who did the EDM if they wish.

Sorry you didn't understand my statement. So since you just use other people's injector parts they aren't your injectors?

In my eyes dyno's are just tuning tools. Time slips don't lie. I'm running mikes pump and 6x13's and can clean up every bit of fuel this combo can make. It's not so much a hp thing as it is a tq thing. Vp's make crazy low end tq.

I agree 100%. Time slips matter. Dyno numbers don't mean sh!t.

Last edited:
Have any track times? 500 does seem a little low.

Tell me what you think mike does to his injectors and I'll tell you if you are correct

Sorry you didn't understand my statement. So since you just use other people's injector parts they aren't your injectors?

A Bosch nozzle, our EDM guy, and I build them, pretty sure I can still call them mine.

Tell me what you think mike does to his injectors and I'll tell you if you are correct

I've been through a few sets, why would you need to tell me something I already know?

A Bosch nozzle, our EDM guy, and I build them, pretty sure I can still call them mine.

So similar to what mike does to HIS hurricane 2's but not even close to his big ones

I've been through a few sets, why would you need to tell me something I already know?

That sounds like a fortune teller... Enough to peak interest, but not definitive enough to be proven right or wrong.

Last edited:
That sounds like a fortune teller... Enough to peak interest, but not definitive enough to be proven right or wrong.

I've seen quite a few sets of Mike's, and Schied's, and JL's, and DDP's, and Hart's, and Columbus. It's what I do every day, there are no secrets, so why make it sound like there is?

.093's and 6x.013's with a lot of lift and pintle work.

This is what I'm talking about. Lift is pintle work, is there another kind of pintle work? And Mike doesn't do near as much to the needles when compared to Scheid or Columbus, and not nearly as much lift as Hart's, so what is "a lot"?

This is what I'm talking about. Lift is pintle work, is there another kind of pintle work? And Mike doesn't do near as much to the needles when compared to Scheid or Columbus, and not nearly as much lift as Hart's, so what is "a lot"?

You really make it sound like he just hacks these things together, but in reality he knows how to build some nasty $hit. He builds the only top feed injectors for a 24v that I have seen.

Where did I say he "hacked" them together? He simply does not go as in depth as some do, so to say "a lot" of pintle work is not entirely accurate. I have actual data on how much flow is effected by pintle modifications, each builder does it bit different.

You really make it sound like he just hacks these things together, but in reality he knows how to build some nasty $hit. He builds the only top feed injectors for a 24v that I have seen.

i heard about these from cole foresten as i too am running mikes pump and injectors and all. how exactly did he make that work and what are the benefits. not to hijack this thread

For those of you questioning what Weston knows I invite you to read through some of these. He is quite a bit more knowledgable than most. Most of the great stuff was taken down but I dare you to find a guy that will tell you as much about what he sells as he does. I don't even run a single part he has touched yet he has helped me through PM's.

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

To each his own but I have yet to see another 6x.013 perform as well as his.

I agree they work well, I actually never said they didn't. I think Mike has success for a few reasons; he keeps the orifice sizing appropriate, and often practical needle modifications yeild the best results. Seems like you can never call something what it really is without someone getting their feelings hurt.

Mikes injectors are solid I went 10.60's on fuel using all of mikes parts from fuel to transmission

Back