highest hp cr on fuel?

You must be lost Greg, this thread was about fuel only hp----- *nx* :shake:

getnitbo said:
so the pdi megacab is at the top on fuel at 1008?

If i remember right the article in Diesel World Mag said 1054hp but has anyone seen a dyno sheet?? what dyno, load etc.???????

I also think Nathans prediction will be correct, many CR trucks over 1k fuel only.

Man is this game getting expensive!!!

Summit said:
If i remember right the article in Diesel World Mag said 1054hp but has anyone seen a dyno sheet?? what dyno, load etc.???????

I also think Nathans prediction will be correct, many CR trucks over 1k fuel only.

If you think a 1000 hp in a common rail is expensive try making 800hp in a Ford! :poke: :hehe: *nx* :hehe: :poke:

Summit said:

The article in Diesel Power says 1008.1HP and it shows the dyno graph. I don't know anything about this 1054HP you speak of. Here is a link to what I am talking about. And I would guess this dyno run was on their in house mustang dyno, but not for sure.

http://www.dieselpowermag.com/features/dodge/0706dp_1000_horse_power_dodge_ram_mega_cab/index.html

Last edited:
SEOHPowerstroke said:
The article in Diesel Power says 1008.1HP and it shows the dyno graph. I don't know anything about this 1054HP you speak of. Here is a link to what I am talking about. And I would guess this dyno run was on their in house mustang dyno, but not for sure.

http://www.dieselpowermag.com/features/dodge/0706dp_1000_horse_power_dodge_ram_mega_cab/index.html
WOW!! That was with a 30K motor and water........
This was a stock motor with 50K on it and nothing but air and fuel......Look at the curves between the two. I wish I had Lenny's 930HP sheet.......but you get the jist.
Lenny8984web.jpg

K5KRAZIE said:
This was a stock motor with 50K on it and nothing but air and fuel......Look at the curves between the two. I wish I had Lenny's 930HP sheet.......but you get the jist.

You don't need to give me the jist about anything...I'm not plugging for PDI, I'm just stating facts. I was informed about this info a few weeks back and thought I would share when the thread was brought up about "Highest Hp CR on fuel only." I don't believe cost matters a whole lot. HP made is HP made however you wanna look at it.

I can't wait to see how bad those numbers are destroyed when a CR runs 5K RPM's:evil

SEOHPowerstroke said:
K5KRAZIE said:

You don't need to give me the jist about anything...I'm not plugging for PDI, I'm just stating facts. I was informed about this info a few weeks back and thought I would share when the thread was brought up about "Highest Hp CR on fuel only." I don't believe cost matters a whole lot. HP made is HP made however you wanna look at it.

I can't wait to see how bad those numbers are destroyed when a CR runs 5K RPM's:evil
Just showing the difference in the graphs.....I'm not sure RPM will help the dyno queens but sled pulling they will finally get to show the D-Maxs WHATS UP!!!

If we're speaking of diesel "only", I don't think the mega is included if it was using water to get there.. Sorry guys. If it's more than diesel and air, it's not diesel only.. As I said before, I play with drugs a little myself so I'm not biased either way.. I used to be biased. That ended the day I hit the button for the first time..

I wish I had Lenny's 930HP sheet.......but you get the jist.

This comment was made in post #89.

Thats what I was referring to. :poke:

jkretzer said:
she will be up with us in the garage helping us get the trucks ready for spring fling! she is already talking about it,

The "Breedinator" has a leaking transfer case that needs fixed at the garage

Back