Highest VP44 HP?

What I want to knwo is if Adam Winslett has been back on the dyno at all. Heard about that a few weeks ago and also heard he was going to make some changes. Can't wait to see what he does.

Thankyou for righting the ship Travis! Bravo!!!!!

I am anxious to see what Adam does as well. That truck rips.

Timbeaux38 said:
Thankyou for righting the ship Travis! Bravo!!!!!

I am anxious to see what Adam does as well. That truck rips.

Not a problem. Its a question I have been asking myself lately and figured it was the right spot to put that in. Has anyone heard if he has been back on a dyno. Also, inline6power had some tricks up his sleeve and was trying to get things around to dyno. Anyone heard anything out of his camp. I'm getting some things back together to maybe try adn make a run at it but it won't be till later this year as I decided to go back at it at 5am today so I'm getting things back in line. Just wondered what those guys had been up to. Love to see the bar raised again.

WOW this was good reading until the guy shorted out on the Venor.. it is nce to see the big numbers from a VP.. You know the 12v guys say it cannot be done...

You know what my point is....... But were not going to get into that again

Is any of the high HP# 24v trucks gonna try a stage 3 Monster pump to see if there is any advantage ?

GSM-01 said:
What I want to knwo is if Adam Winslett has been back on the dyno at all. Heard about that a few weeks ago and also heard he was going to make some changes. Can't wait to see what he does.

Adams truck is down right now getting ready for NADM in Bakersfield on the 23rd.........the tranny was just about to let go so its getting some work done. I think hes dropping some weight aswell.

Not to long of a wait. Im sure hell be able to back up his prior dynos and lay down a great 1/4 time.

I hope some of you guys will be there to witness the dyno runs......for the doubters.

The Monster stage three requires a diffrent injector for various reasons, while the stage 1 or 2 does not. Contact a guy by the name of Richard at Coaltrain diesel, There not very big but i've dealt with them and KNOW FOR A FACT that he deals dirrect with the maker of the pump!

231jasons said:
Adams truck is down right now getting ready for NADM in Bakersfield on the 23rd.........the tranny was just about to let go so its getting some work done. I think hes dropping some weight aswell.

Not to long of a wait. Im sure hell be able to back up his prior dynos and lay down a great 1/4 time.

Well that explains one of them. I'm betting Adam Ross is also preparing for that as well. Im glad they are down in a way, I got time to try and catch up now:hehe: Not like I will ever beat them....

i think i have heard of someone doing 640hp??

of course i just read on DTR that apparently there is someone making 800hp on fuel only with a monster pump...not sure if its single or twins

a guy out on the west cost named adam winslett, owner of winspeed diesel mad 1000hp with his 01.5 cummins, with a common rail head. truck is one bad mamma jamma!!

Back