How big of nozzles can I run

the 1.88 i loaded then dropped it pretty much. this triple is built to slip naturaly so it worked perfectly.

the 1.76 i just lifted the pedal just a little boost guage jumpd and i stepped off of it and went WOT. i think with the added fuel and tuening the truck will run alot closer to 12.0 or maybe faster.

Wow. I'm looking into getting a diff clutch. Want the triple from valair in the end. I'm just going to take it to the strip and try a few diff things.

The street triple is badass. Smooth fast and the quickest shifting clutch I've ever driven. The new one dans putting together for my truck won't be as quick shifting but it'll be a beast for sled pulling. Sintered iron disks and a weighted pressure plate.

Ya I want The street triple. I think it would help my truck at the strip. I've always ran southbend but am considering a valair triple after I put the cam in.

Sounds good. What else would I need to get it in the low 13's.
What's your rig weigh? 4x4? Elevation? IMO you should be able to hit low 13's with what you have already pretty easy, unless you're up in that thin air or something.

I'd say 7200, 4x4, 700 ft prob. I have only took it to the track twice and got in the high 13's leaving in 2nd and before the pressure box, rail, stage 3 pump, and water meth.

I'd say 7200, 4x4, 700 ft prob. I have only took it to the track twice and got in the high 13's leaving in 2nd and before the pressure box, rail, stage 3 pump, and water meth.

You probably just need more practice. I was running 13.0xx's at about 7900lbs and minus the water meth. Ran the 12.861 at 7700lbs with the water.

Or possibly you were low on rp or something. I honestly think if you put some more time in at the strip you'll get it.

Ok thanks. We'll see. I work on the road so I don't get to take it much. I'm planning on taking it next weekend.

Don't worry about anything under about 1600 on the pyro....after all, it's a Cummins, it can handle it ;)

Guys I really appreciate all the help you have given me. Hopefully I can put it to use this weekend.

my 06 made 629 hp and 1404 tq with 100 hp nozzles, and a 63 mm turbo

Back