Indoor Pull Mar 15th Sturgus, KY

house said:
I am in, let us know when they have the updates on it about the pull

yeah forgot to tell dan theres no info on the site about a pull:poke: you gonna have your stroker or your dodge down there joe?

No email confirmation yet. But assuming all is go, we will have a meet at my house that afternoon. Let everyone get their trucks ready for the pullers., get some supper in Morganfield, Ky and go to the pulls.

Noone was stock last year. Remeber you called the guy last year? When we talked about it on DTR? You will be fine.

I think I may make this my first hook. I will definately be there even if I decide not to hook. Still undecided....lol

Hey joe come on down to the house with Tyler. I talked with him last night and he told me about your truck. I think you should hook in Sturgis instead of TS for the first time. Whereabouts is Richland? He said like right above Owensoro.

House you can come on down to my house too.

I live right on Hwy 66 about 5 miles east of the turnoff to go to Owensboro. I will prolly get with Tyler and do some talking. I jsut don't wanna gernade the tranny yet...lol. I appreciate the invite too. I'll prolly do that. When are ya thinkin??

yeah i dont like the sound of those diesel classes either my truck and joes trucks are deffently not stock hope they dont mind smoke i guess if all else fails i can spray a lot and clean up mine:hehe:

I've got plenty of room at the house. I am thinking about having everyone over for lunch if people want to bring food again, really just whenever people want to come over on saturday before the pull. The guys who runs it is called the "Diesel Doctor" not the most respected local diesel guy. Wouldn't know difference between HX-35 and A5k. ;) Let a buddy pull last year with a HTT sledpuller 66.

haloman said:
I've got plenty of room at the house. I am thinking about having everyone over for lunch if people want to bring food again, really just whenever people want to come over on saturday before the pull. The guys who runs it is called the "Diesel Doctor" not the most respected local diesel guy. Wouldn't know difference between HX-35 and A5k. ;) Let a buddy pull last year with a HTT sledpuller 66.

hell ya gotta get up on a step stool at least to see under my hood so ill be fine until i take off haha just have to be sneeky about it:evil

One thing to remember is that this is a kinda short track also. You have to get lots of momentum early.

Back