Indoor Pull Mar 15th Sturgus, KY

I am trying to get the food lined out for the meet and so far from CompD,I have:

Tyler (037.3f350)
Novajoe
House

coming to my house for the meet. If you can make it to the meet please let me know so I can have enough food. If you can't let me know until the day of come on up anyways. The more the merrier. P.m. me for my address if you think you might be able to make it at all.

Thanks Guys. Between all the websites and local guys there is going to probably be about 30 or so guys there. Come on down to the pre-pull meet and greet.

Well u can haul me up there then

I might? Or at least haul you back..LOL My wife will be out of town that weekend, and I'll have the kids. If I can find someone to watch my little girl. the boy and I might be able to make the trip.

Probaly not , If all goes well I will b leaving here at 12 , it doesnt look to far from central city say around 2 hrs or so from me .. So no hanging weights is about it ??? kinda sucks I wanted to see how my weight box is going to work o well I hope to b there no promises tho

This weekend guys! :woohoo:

Wideopen and Rods if you guys can make it up P.M. your numbers and I can come over and shake your hands and put a face to a name.

not gona make the meet if i go, tow rigs getting a new huffer should be done, but the main thing is the gooseneck is in the back yard and ground is super soft and don't want to put deep ruts in it

not gona make the meet if i go, tow rigs getting a new huffer should be done, but the main thing is the gooseneck is in the back yard and ground is super soft and don't want to put deep ruts in it

I'll send you a P.m with my number so just holler at me when you guys are close and we will meet up down there. We will probably go to supper in Morganfield that night before the pull so you could eat with us if you have time.

Make that a few more! Ill be riding with House. Heck he needs a crew cheif anyway ;) Supper would be nice after our 5 hour drive!

We should be eating in Morganfield before the pulls, I talked to house tonite and he is going to call me when you guys get to Evansville, IN so you find out where all of us are at.

Well, your probably still at the pull. Sorry we couldnt make it. Had the rig loaded and made it about 3 miles down the road and the tow rig was being a turd! Thought it was a bad head gasket, had tons of oil in the coolent. But come to find out 3 hours later (and a few beers!) it was an intercooler pipe not connected! Total bummer, but I hope you guys had fun! Hopefully we will be at the next pull, were ever it is!

It was a great time. Congrats to Run-Away's d-max on the win. Meet several new guys last night. To bad house and bosshawg couldnt make it down. We meet up with your other truck from Danville I believe.

It was a great time. Congrats to Run-Away's d-max on the win. Meet several new guys last night. To bad house and bosshawg couldnt make it down. We meet up with your other truck from Danville I believe.

It was good to meet you haloman. I was the guy hanging around berry(run a away). I never seen so many trucks break at one place. I am just glad the only thing wrong with berrys truck was a leaky injector line and a very bent hitch:rockwoot::clap: It was good meeting everyone and there was some very awesome trucks there. It was a close pull at the end. I just wish it was a little closer to home, getting home at 3:30 wore me out. Look forward to see everyone in the future.

had a great time , can't believe i bent my hitch. O'l Run-A-Way ran great Sat. night.just point it, close one eye,hammer it,and hang on. glad to meet all the Comp. Diesel guys. Lots of great trucks,tough competition.

with seeing video i think i coulda been in top 3 due to no hanging weights and my wheelbase

Last edited:
had a great time , can't believe i bent my hitch. O'l Run-A-Way ran great Sat. night.just point it, close one eye,hammer it,and hang on. glad to meet all the Comp. Diesel guys. Lots of great trucks,tough competition.

Time to upgrade that hitch! That track was rough on all kinds of parts

with seeing video i think i coulda been in top 3 due to no hanging weights and my wheelbase

We heard everything from that you blew your motor to the turbo wasn't mounted right. Maybe time to drop a cummins in the tow rig. :ft: J/K We will meet you guys at the next pull hopefully.

Back