Indoor Pull Mar 15th Sturgus, KY

Nope just come to my house anyways. Look up Smith Mills, KY. It is an easy thirty min drive from my house to Sturgis..

35ish minutes it will bring you up to the south of sturgis. How far are you from Madisonville? You take the exit off the Pennyrile that says "Shawneetown Bridge" I think.

It would be way closser for me to got to M-ville than to Henderson. I've gotta see whats going on that weekend?

No probably not. It will just run later into the night. They wont turn down money. From the sound of things it looks like alot of trucks are going to be there. You going to come down to my place House? The diesels are the last to pull as usual.

Last edited:
I think there was like 15 or so trucks in the pull last year. Who where the guys that had the two Dodges that were plenty hot. I think they would have done better if they would of had more track speed. Phil mapquest says 105 miles 2hr 6min drive. Says take 68 80 to pennyrile run it to Madisonville then go through Providence and Clay come out in Sullivan then right down the road.

what kind of rules are they going to be running? it would be nice to know before i put the following touches on the truck

I think there was like 15 or so trucks in the pull last year. Who where the guys that had the two Dodges that were plenty hot. I think they would have done better if they would of had more track speed. Phil mapquest says 105 miles 2hr 6min drive. Says take 68 80 to pennyrile run it to Madisonville then go through Providence and Clay come out in Sullivan then right down the road.

I assume you are talking the 2nd gen white and black dodges

White dodge: Suncoast Tranny and Stock Turbo 12v
Black Dodge (sold now)- SBC DD, HTT 66 turbo, big DDPs and Smarty/TST24v

These two trucks?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9hudnxH1WE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn3YulClG9Q

what kind of rules are they going to be running? it would be nice to know before i put the following touches on the truck

No twins is what it was last year. You can call to confirm if you want, just dont except a super duper answer from doc diesel.

Oh and any of you compd guys that want to come to the meet at my house, its starts at noon that day. I'll pm anyone the details if you want to show up. Food and drink will be there and good times. Its about 20 mins from the track in Smith Mills, Ky.

I'll see if I can make it?? I want to see how they break the classes down before I decide to Hook. I don't want to be put in the same class with Dale Calender and a few others.

I'll try to make it, I have a lift I'm suppose to be putting on that day?

Yea, just called him(Mike Q on the flyer). his words were "No hanging wieghts, I dont give a **** what you've done, I know nobody is stock, you guys have programmers and nozzles. we're going to have to put a wieght limit on it next year but not this year" LOL Run whatcha brung. One diesel class.

Back