Indoor Pull Mar 15th Sturgus, KY

I don't know what he broke. He was having problems in the pits before the pull. I walked over to help but he was NOT friendly at all. It is the "Hillbilly Deluxe" Truck owned by Josh Hunter.

You did great on the video, thats probably the best i've seen ,no wasted time between pulls. looks professional !!! Thanks.

Great job on the video dan ill be getting at ya next weekend about those hanging weights BAMF sled pull edition is coming along very nicely already:evil

Im sorry haloman i should have sayed it a little more clear. I am saying it was 2wd because his front tires came off the ground. Thats what i meant

Im sorry haloman i should have sayed it a little more clear. I am saying it was 2wd because his front tires came off the ground. Thats what i meant

have a feeling his front tires came off the ground due to the weight transfer hitch and the fact the hitch looked to be a lil higher than 26inches:poke:

have a feeling his front tires came off the ground due to the weight transfer hitch and the fact the hitch looked to be a lil higher than 26inches:poke:

That my freind is why i say a good pull for a 2wd. If u look at the video it shows that the front end is off the ground. So that should tell u what a 2wd can do in the game with same hitch height. The hitch is 26 inchs all chevy's that come off the show room floor sag to the front like that. The tech up north are strict and checks your hitch before and after the pulls

Well, After blowing my turbo in Shelbyville last summer,i had to start it several times to get it on and off the trailer. It must have dumped a lot of oil into the innercooler. after installing the new turbo,we started it up. after running for a short time it warmed up enough to start sucking the oil out of the innercooler. it started running off the oil in the innercooler. the RPM's started climbing ,we shut the key off , it didn't help. I may hold the world record for the highest RPM's on a Duramax. they say it was 6-7000 RPM's when it came apart. that started a LARGE headache,and a costly headache. Thats where the term RUN-A-WAY comes from .

That my freind is why i say a good pull for a 2wd. If u look at the video it shows that the front end is off the ground. So that should tell u what a 2wd can do in the game with same hitch height. The hitch is 26 inchs all chevy's that come off the show room floor sag to the front like that. The tech up north are strict and checks your hitch before and after the pulls

When you turn 16 and start pulling you will know what he is saying , BTW his dad pulled the wheels in his truck at a pull in IN last year and its a 4WD

Nice Vid. I know the lifted black superduty running the rockstars. He is at 3:23 in the vid. He snapped the pinon right out of the rear end.

Back