Industrial VP Rumor???

and the monster pumps are def not a thing of the past and def not a piece of **** some of the fastest vp's out there are running them so i dont understand how they can be a peice, isnt redline running one? and what he put down an 11.01 on fuel only, myself 11.23 on fuel only and farmboys did somewhere around an 111.50 on fuel? Steve is doin 11.60's on fuel with a monster, these things are def not junk and only going to get bigger and badder

and the monster pumps are def not a thing of the past and def not a piece of **** some of the fastest vp's out there are running them so i dont understand how they can be a peice, isnt redline running one? and what he put down an 11.01 on fuel only, myself 11.23 on fuel only and farmboys did somewhere around an 111.50 on fuel? Steve is doin 11.60's on fuel with a monster, these things are def not junk and only going to get bigger and badder

Cole, I'm running an SO-VP44, my monster never worked out for me. Thanks Steve B.

Karl(Redline) ran an 11.01 with a monster and street tires. With a better tire he'd be in the 10's on fuel only. He know some kinda trick about them pumps. So, I think the VP saga is far from over.

I was running 7.0 1/8 mile times over a year ago on fuel with 1.55 60ft. times on street tires. I'm satisfied with my VP and my A/C. :hehe: I hauled 3 trannys, a couple of t-cases and some trash just last week. Not all at one time though. And the VP saga continues on.......

The monsters may not be junk or a thing of the past but.... they will never be as powerful AND reliable as the one and only p-pump! I will never waste my money on a hrvp or a monster ever.... spend the money and p-pump the *****

I have talked to industrial plan on talkin to brady thursday! it will proably be out in the next month! And the monsters are a waste of money HAHA! Thought i would throw that in there! I even asked industrial if these new pumps will be hit and miss like the monster pumps are, he laughed and said NO!

I even asked industrial if these new pumps will be hit and miss like the monster pumps are, he laughed and said NO!

LOL...would you be willing to drop over $2k on one if he said yes? of course he said no.

Be ready to shell out an easy $2k, most likely more, and II has there own guy, not monster pump mike, building these things.

*inserts a soon to be famous quote*

Once you go P-pump, you never go back........

:hehe: :hehe:

seems like II jumped in, dissected the monster and are doing there own revisions to it.... II is worthless anyways

Well i think its interesting how mike says he wont warranty his pump if your running .093 lines and tubes and industrial says they will not warranty the new pump unless your running bigger lines and tubes! Sorry monster pump fans but i will not shell out $2000+ dollars for something that might not work, and from hearing some of the stories on here and everywhere else! NO THANKS!

Well i think its interesting how mike says he wont warranty his pump if your running .093 lines and tubes and industrial says they will not warranty the new pump unless your running bigger lines and tubes! Sorry monster pump fans but i will not shell out $2000+ dollars for something that might not work, and from hearing some of the stories on here and everywhere else! NO THANKS!

Mike wouldnt warrantie your pump UNLESS you HAD .093 lines and his tubes and injectors. Where you got that from is wrong. Mike Came up with this idea and took an ordinary VP and made it a Bad mother ******. Being hes just him by i'm sure he cannot keep up with everyone and their needs which is bad on his part, But everyone trash talking him and calling these pumps worthless is no motivation to help out. a HRVP is what $1800? No different than an SO when the wire is tapped...Monster is $2200, insane with or without a wire tapp. How much do you think this II pump will cost?

Last edited:
i heard this last novemer or december. and still nothing. as far as the monster goes. I had one problem with it. Mike fixed it no problem.

NO! Not the walmart of diesel performance...........

Yes, walmart is everywhere! I heard this back in FEB. about II's crazy pump and still nothing. It's gonna cost an arm and a leg for sure, my guess is $2800 plus. But if they work like a charm and have a warranty, then I'm sure we will be seeing people with them when they hit the showroom floor.

Back