Industrial VP Rumor???

im not saying there junk!!! probabbly the best!! but all these rumors and no facts on this II pump!! well see i guess

So is it a rumor or what??? Because I deffenetly saw something about staged pumps this spring. Maybe someone was getting tricky with the photoshop, but the add looked legit...

Where did you see this add at?

Its cause brett from industrial doesnt know amything about the pump except for they have them on 9 trucks! Call monday when brady gets back in and he will tell u a little bit about them!

Haha thats my youtube account.:blahblah1: Thats Cedar City Diesel's truck.

Last edited:
Its cause brett from industrial doesnt know amything about the pump except for they have them on 9 trucks! Call monday when brady gets back in and he will tell u a little bit about them!

you seem like you know about everything there is about vp44's and what companies are comin out with and everything but i here nothin from you, what have you done with a vp??

Well unlike monster mike II is actually testing this pump and trying to make it the best pump out there instead of throwing a pump out to the public like mike did and let them do the testing on it. II wants to make sure there are no unforseen problems with the pump before they let the public get their hands on it.

What have u done with a vp??????????????? IM NOT MAKING THEM! Im sorry your in love with mikes pump! GOOD FOR YOU! Alot of people arent! Im sure you have seen all the threads about Your beloved pump! And after talkin with the guy for a little bit wont buy one! Thats my opinion, you have yours they arent the same so get over it! I dont like his pumps, and im just stating what other people have had problems with to!

So what makes this II pump any more "killer" then mikes besides the name and the constant clan of circle jerkers that follow every thread II is mentioned in?

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: Back when I made a comment like that I was getting pm's from those followers cursing and threatening me :blahblah1:

Im sorry but after talkin to mike on the phone it sounds like he will just about tell you anything to make a buck!

Haha well wait til Brady starts throwing the "Im going to hook you up" lines he did with me and a couple others that got the same exact thing. Dont recall exactly but it was free labor since I had to send my pump back for the 2nd time. But all the rest was going to cost a fortune. But it was my fault it was costing me since I put the pump on the truck and its used. How was I supposed to know the pump was junk until I used it. Advertised a 550cc pump and sent me one that was set at 400cc. My truck didnt run any better than it did stock. I noticed that on their website they are no longer capable of that size of 12mm pump huh? Screwed enough people and had to change it before they got nailed for false advertising or what?

What have u done with a vp??????????????? IM NOT MAKING THEM! Im sorry your in love with mikes pump! GOOD FOR YOU! Alot of people arent! Im sure you have seen all the threads about Your beloved pump! And after talkin with the guy for a little bit wont buy one! Thats my opinion, you have yours they arent the same so get over it! I dont like his pumps, and im just stating what other people have had problems with to!

Guess i struck a nerve, what have i done with a vp? well 11.20's on fuel and 689 to the wheels im not on here to brag about myself just want to no where your wealth of knowledge is coming from, i didnt say at one time you cant state your mind but dont come out and bash someones work for no reason callin him money hungry and his pumps ****, the vast majority of vp's who are running damn good times some of the fastest have his pump on their trucks, but i guess there still junk???

hope it works any better then the II cp3 stage 3, ($2000+) which didnt peform better then the stock cp3

Until someone else is paying for your truck, how about you guys go out and buy the pump that YOU want, Run it, and be happy with your truck.

Some people like II some people don't. Obviously some people like Mike's pump other's don't. I don't blame Mike for getting his pump out there, problems or not, because you guys demanded it and he was the only one to deliver. :clap: (This thread is not about this though.) II is doing the same thing but they have enough other products to make them money that they can test a product while you guys all break down their door.

Good luck keeping the vp's on the map guys.

We are now field testing our New VP44 which we will call our Dragon Fire extreme VP44. It shows to be stable and smooth at idle, starts great, puts out over twice what our Hot Rod VP44 has been for fuel. It also show to be stable with no failures and we are ramping up now for production. We have been testing with stacked boxes, different size lines and injectors. Big injectors will be a must. Bigger fuel ines will be better but so far stock lines have not shown to be a problem. I think we have now accomplish what we set out to do. Make a BIG VP44 pump that is reliable and should give good service life. This pump will be more of a race or competition product as it does smoke. We did drive it on street a lot but had to light pedal the throttle. More air will be needed as the fueling is much bigger. Thanks, Brady

I think I will start a new thread and anounce our product with ALL the details. I will let the field testing conclude then I will do the anouncement.

I think I will start a new thread and anounce our product with ALL the details. I will let the field testing conclude then I will do the anouncement.

this sounds good......we will need details.....HP & TQ numbers....and what do you mean big when it comes to injectors

ET's would be nice also

12 Valve: If you didn't like it (CP3 Stg3) then why did you not upgrade it to a Dragon Fire? We run those on our test stand everytime and we know what they delivered (CP3 Stg3) The Dragon Fire extreme puts out 85% more fuel. You can run 55-65lpm injectors with it. We allowed everyone to upgrade for 500.00.

Back