Industrial VP Rumor???

You guys are seriously going to spend almost $3k on a vp44? Each to their own.

Walmart comment . . . . priceless.

No way will they be $2800! Im going to say around $2100-$2300 And MIKE is the one that told me if i bought his pump he WOULD NOT WARRANTY it with my scheid .093 lines and tubes! I would have to get his lines since i got rid of my stock ones! But he said that he didnt have a problem with my ddp competition series injectors! He said that the ddp comp series were actually putting down more hp than his injectors were on the dyno with his pump! Im sorry but after talkin to mike on the phone it sounds like he will just about tell you anything to make a buck! Telling me that he will gurantee that if i bought his pump and lines that i would walk away from any p-pumped truck in the 2.6 class HAHA! OK! Also just curious but did he build the motor in the old blue FASS truck? He kinda made it sound like he had something to do with that truck

And MIKE is the one that told me if i bought his pump he WOULD NOT WARRANTY it with my scheid .093 lines and tubes! I would have to get his lines since i got rid of my stock ones

Mike reccomends stock lines with his pump and there is a reason for this soo if you are running a bunch of other products which he knows can possibly damage his pump why should he?? He builds the damn things obviously he knows whats best for them, i no for a fact that he warranties all his stuff and the comment about him just wanting to make a buck is dissrespectful dude, when u build a vp44 as bad ass as mikes then you can talk smack until then quit knockin the man.

The stocklines are MUCH smoother than .093s. I'm going to try a set of .078's though.

Then if he says he will not warrnaty his pump because i have lines and tubes then why should i get one? Sorry but after talkin to both mike and industrial and atctually listening to what they both had to say about their pumps its pretty clear to me! All Mike kept tellin me was how i would have this advantage if i bought a pump then this advantage with his lines and tubes then with his injectors id be unbeatable! Ok sorry but what does that sound like! Not trying to bash him just letin u know what i kinda got out of the conversation with him! And i talked to him for about 30minutes!

You guys are seriously going to spend almost $3k on a vp44? Each to their own..

Buy that standard I would have spent $12k on injection pumps in 2 years.

I likes me inline pump with the timing disfunctionication.

So its taken II a while to release their VP. Quit complaining, to me that says there is some serious R+D in it.

So its taken II a while to release their VP. Quit complaining, to me that says there is some serious R+D in it.

I talked to Brett the other day, and it seems that some of you guys know alot more than what he does about this pump !!! Thanks Steve B.

theres a kid running around my town (wicked diesel performance) never heard of them before this!! but all i can get out of him is that he is running one of these pumps that suposidly is pumping twice the fuel as any other pump!! but im calling BS! i dont know a whole lot about the internals but im thinking the monster has probably been built to its limit!! unless this pump is a whole new design!! if II has guys running it and its so bad aaassss lets hear a little about it!! flow rates and so on!! even if its still in development it would be cool to know somebody is really trying

i guess im just wanting to know what my comp is running!! beat me once but dont want it to happen again next summer!!

I talked to Brett the other day, and it seems that some of you guys know alot more than what he does about this pump !!! Thanks Steve B.

So is it a rumor or what??? Because I deffenetly saw something about staged pumps this spring. Maybe someone was getting tricky with the photoshop, but the add looked legit...

I believe mike had a big part of the the ideas of building the Old Blue until he sold him out to II. IMHO thats bull.

Staged pumps?? im not new to this stuff but still a rookie!! have a link to this staged pump stuff???

dont know what u guys are talkin about mikes pumps are bad ass just ask karl from redline diesel power that pump flows alot of fuel u just need to know how to set everything up the ritr way and u be like holy cow

Back