Industrial VP Rumor???

12 Valve: If you didn't like it (CP3 Stg3) then why did you not upgrade it to a Dragon Fire? We run those on our test stand everytime and we know what they delivered (CP3 Stg3) The Dragon Fire extreme puts out 85% more fuel. You can run 55-65lpm injectors with it. We allowed everyone to upgrade for 500.00.

How about upgrading to this new pump? I bought one of your HRVP with less than 5k miles on it and no one ever said anything about this new pump. I'm interested in trying one out :thankyou2:

Well the new vp is on II web page today. It fuels 140% more than stock and is listed for $2500.

Do you take this as payment?

human%20arm.jpg

Ok, so it fuels twice of a Hot rod Pump?? I can't wait to hear real world results as its released to the public!

So what is the warranty status of this pump?? one yr FREE replacement??

Lavon

I'll give this a good year to listen to all the feedback. I remember when the Monster pump was the cats meow, then it went down hill from there. I'm in no hurry to be a test dummy....

Well the new vp is on II web page today. It fuels 140% more than stock and is listed for $2500.

Through what size orfice? I can get a turkey baster to flow big numbers if i cut the nose cone off..................

When I talked to them they said that stock lines are fine. I would imagine
.093 cross tubes though, just a guess he didnt say that it was a must.

I havn't kept up with this thread but,...if this is a revolution in the the VP pump power industry, its worth the money to make 1000 plus hp. I would love to see the VP wage war with the P7100 and the CP3!!! (Wishfull thinking??)?? Maybe not!!!

I havn't kept up with this thread but,...if this is a revolution in the the VP pump power industry, its worth the money to make 1000 plus hp. I would love to see the VP wage war with the P7100 and the CP3!!! (Wishfull thinking??)?? Maybe not!!!

What if we said it couldnt be done without running platleless?......

Our testing with stock lines has been very good. We are trying to make sure that stock lines will be good. When products get into the field and everyone does their thing with them, that could be a little different story. That is why I said that larger lines would be better. We set out to make a BIG VP44 that has good service life. Testing to this point shows we are good. I am confident that we are ready. The ultimate test will come from all of you. I know that!

Will and can this pump run and perform to expectations with any size injectors big or small?? Is there any beta testers with setups similar to ours that have some good info for us on how these pumps run compared to others?

Higher RPM's???

Or does that only rely on the Programmer/Tuner??

^^x2^^ does this still have the same ol programming or something new.

What is it with just the .93 tubes lately. will they make that much difference without changing the lines. Ive always been told that your always restricted by your smallest size. Which would be your lines, right??

if we go on that (and im not saying your wrong) the holes in the injector body are .065, and the holes in the nozzle are.... well... small

Back