It's all for sale! look inside --->

I bought that one from PDW, which I think it came from Schied? Not sure. But I didn't like the siliconed covers on it. It was a mess to adjust the timing with that style of cover on it.

Now I have this one with an oring'd pump gear cover.

IMAG0084.jpg

Why in the Hell would somebody build a Piece of **** that you had to silicone everytime you adjust your timing??? I mean WTF do some people use to think with. Jesse your one hell of a Machinest, and its guys like you that better the diesel performance industry with no hastle parts that work like they should. I'm liking your cover alot better already. I cant wait to get some parts sold so I can buy one of these and more of your product in the future!!!

What's left (updated prices):

300M new axles w/ drive flanges SRW D80 $850
D80 SRW rearend - the disc brakes have been modified for running duals (no carrier) $400

Nitrous Express NXD 4000 SX II dual stage progressive system w/ purge kit $750
Billet front cover (new) $315
Billet freeze plugs (three side plugs) $75
Radiator $150
Alternator $80
Fuel tank $150 (ECSB)
FASS 240 GPH fuel system complete w/ lines $475

T4 0.9 housing (new) $150

S480 turbo - new- (race cover 0.66AR) $1050 shipped
S475 - new - (with 96/88 turb wheel), 1.32 T6, polished race cover, 5.5" intake, $975 shipped
S475 standard compressor cover 3" opening with the v-band cut off $50

6.7 flexplate (solid hub - much stronger than 5.9 flexplates) $50
01 fan/clutch assembly $60
01 fan shroud $30
Individual sets of rocker arms (one intake one exhaust) $20
set of rocker arm stands $20
individual stock valve bridges (go between rocker tip and valve stems) $5 each
belt tensioner $50

12V Rocker stands $100 shipped
12V set of valvecovers $100 shipped

yes, plastic interior stuff is still for sale, but I am not removing anything until it warms up. It is zero out right now and the plastic is brittle at these temps. Once I get it removed I will post them up for sale later.

Given the weather I don't think I could get it removed right now. I could probably do alittle better on the price, but it will be a while before I can get it taken off the truck.

Any chance I could get the fuel return line that goes from the vp back to the tank? How much would you want for it? Thanks...

-Billy

From the tee on the side of the block back to the tank? I need the short piece from the back of the head to the tee.

That would work. I need the connection onto the top of the sending unit on up towards the front of the truck. Would it be possible to get a pic of it at some point?

-Billy

would u happen to be selling the whole front axel assembly? i need a new one pretty bad :/

What's left (updated prices):

Nitrous Express NXD 4000 SX II dual stage progressive system w/ purge kit $750
Radiator $150
Alternator $80
Fuel tank $150 (ECSB)
FASS 240 GPH fuel system complete w/ lines $475

S480 turbo - new- (race cover 0.66AR) $1050 shipped

6.7 flexplate (solid hub - much stronger than 5.9 flexplates) $50
01 fan/clutch assembly $60
Individual sets of rocker arms (one intake one exhaust) $20
set of rocker arm stands $20
individual stock valve bridges (go between rocker tip and valve stems) $5 each
belt tensioner $50

12V Rocker stands $85 shipped
12V set of valvecovers $85 shipped

CDS 13mm ppump - RSV - Ag gov
see Ad here

I would pm but I don't have enough posts yet, what would the price be on the flex plate shipped to
82001?

Back