L.I. 78mm S4XX Compressor wheels...

DRTurbo

Turbocharger Engineer
The 6 blade LI 78mm S4XX compressor wheels will be back in stock next week. :rockwoot: . For you guys PM'ing us...here is your answer. :woohoo:

From 66mm up to 83mm and everything pretty much in between can be had ETT.

What are all the available ET-R wheel options for the s400 chassis or is that still to be determined?

Price on 69 ETT comp wheel and cover PLEASE,,,, Also are there any near term plans on smaller ETR S4 wheels

Last edited:
Price on 69 ETT comp wheel and cover PLEASE,,,, Also are there any near term plans on smaller ETR S4 wheels

No near term plans right now as we are developing some new product for other companies at this time mainly.

Thanks Jose! BTW, do you have a .9 t4 housing for the s4 turbo with 83/74 turbine wheel..

Price Price please sir. Oh and what different outlets are avail for down pipe...

Right now just 76 ,80mm and 88mm

Can you tell me more about the 76mm ET-R s400? I.E. how would you say it compares in spool, hp capability, and pressure ratio compared to say a 475 or 478 L.I. single with similar turbines (if they don't cause huge power losses)? Thanks

Are these 78mm wheels the ones that spool like a 71 mm? How would they fair as the high pressure charger over a 4in hx82?

Last edited:
Can you tell me more about the 76mm ET-R s400? I.E. how would you say it compares in spool, hp capability, and pressure ratio compared to say a 475 or 478 L.I. single with similar turbines (if they don't cause huge power losses)? Thanks

ET-R will have a higher PR, flow just a touch more then the 78mm, but as you know it comes at a price. We will gladly sell you the billet ET-R wheel, but the 78 LI wheel is just flat cooking with grease. Two trucks came by to pick theirs up. One has his installed as a single......he fell in love....lol :hehe:

Are these 78mm wheels the ones that spool like a 71 mm? How would they fair as the high pressure charger over a 4in hx82?

Yes...the wheel weighs less then the 71...lol. It would work quite well with the right fueling and proper A/R.

ET-R will have a higher PR, flow just a touch more then the 78mm, but as you know it comes at a price. We will gladly sell you the billet ET-R wheel, but the 78 LI wheel is just flat cooking with grease. Two trucks came by to pick theirs up. One has his installed as a single......he fell in love....lol :hehe:

So basically I would be better off with the 478 than you kicking me in the nuts for nearly twice the price, got it :p :kick: :hehe:

Yes...the wheel weighs less then the 71...lol. It would work quite well with the right fueling and proper A/R.

Forrest, I have one running as a primary on a VE truck...with the wastegate on the S300G wired full open, the S478 (1.10T6 with an 87mm turbine) is still SCREAMING and the truck is gone by the 60' mark.

It flat spools wicked!
Chris

Back