L.I. 78mm S4XX Compressor wheels...

Can the t4 s400 turbine housings for this charger, and any s400 t4 for that matter, be machined down to fit an hx40 exhaust flange? I know this was done on my s364 from you guys just didn't know if the t4 s400 housings can't be machined in the same manner. Thanks.

Can the t4 s400 turbine housings for this charger, and any s400 t4 for that matter, be machined down to fit an hx40 exhaust flange? I know this was done on my s364 from you guys just didn't know if the t4 s400 housings can't be machined in the same manner. Thanks.

I'm sure they can.

Spool up is about the same, and HP would be about the same as well, with the nod going to the 78 L.I.

Even though the gtx is a ball bearing charger, if so that is nuts. You have a PM.

Even though the gtx is a ball bearing charger, if so that is nuts. You have a PM.

Yes it is nuts. We just had another local customer come by and pick his up. We will be replacing a billet 75 with it. See how she does.

Another batch has come in. You folks that ordered last week and this week, they will ship by Thurs. ;)

I didn't order one but just go ahead and send me one Jose, on the house please, thanx

Any one using one of these in a race application on a 12 valve? Wanting to step up to something bigger than my 66mm

Any one using one of these in a race application on a 12 valve? Wanting to step up to something bigger than my 66mm

BTP 2332 is. He's having a hard time keeping it lit however.

what turbine did he go with? ill be ordering one soon. i was able to keep a hx60 single lit so i should be ok with this one.

Back